1. Enabling votes for Blackrock players

If a person plays only on Blackrock he is limited from the features that Icecrown, Frostmourne, and Lordaeron have such as renaming and character restoration (after the first). They can't vote unless they have a character with 1k achievement points one of the other realms listed before and not every Blackrock player does or wants to have. Right now it requires achievement points to be able to vote but those on Blackrock don't count for obvious reasons so that needs to be changed.
    Suggestion: Taking in consideration the player's rating, HKs or arenas played to make the player be able to vote and increase the points received with more rating, HKs or arenas played
    Edited: September 7, 2020

2. you're not voting, you're clicking a button. that being said, i do agree with the suggestion.

3. +1 I fully agree, I'm Blackrock only player, and I'm stuck with a name I can't change unless I spend coins on it meanwhile icecrown, lordaeron and frostmourne players get it for free.

4. If you only play on Blackrock, what features are available to you using vote points?

5. If you only play on Blackrock, what features are available to you using vote points?
    Renaming and character restoration. The first character restoration is free but after that not.