1. Bot ganking in Org

How is this ally rogue botting in Org to kill the flightmaster still not banned?

It is obviously a bot, so don't try to say otherwise. No player can physically sit 24 hours a day for day after day doing the same thing.

2. Do you have any proof of him botting?
    Why do you assume he's been there 24 hours? Are you online 24 hours aswell looking at the flight master?
    Just because he's online when you are doesn't mean he's a bot.

3. I invite you to stop by Org and watch at the flightmaster. The character performs the same actions time after time, instantly as soon as the npc respawns.

4. I invite you to stop by Org and watch at the flightmaster. The character performs the same actions time after time, instantly as soon as the npc respawns.
    If you think he performs the same actions on a same path then record it and report in-game.

5. He's not a bot. He ambushes the FM jumps down, sprints back up the spiral and continues into ragefire chasm. rinse and repeat. ive waited (usually just seconds) until he pops back out of RFC and trapped him. After killing me he /dance on my corpse and /strong. In 10+ years I never had a bot /dance and /strong me. He is a relentless troll.

6. How is this ally rogue botting in Org to kill the flightmaster still not banned?

It is obviously a bot, so don't try to say otherwise. No player can physically sit 24 hours a day for day after day doing the same thing.
    He is an actual player who keeps his toon in Orgrimmar at all times except to repair. I know him personally, and he is probably overwhelmed with joy to see you posting about it here.

7. Gotta admire his dedication. Nothing but respect for that rogue lol :D

also at OP: BOOO HOOOOO

8. lol what is going on with this horde side ? they cry because of just one rogue in orgrimmar. GUYS you need to know that this is also a pvp server, alliance visit ogrimmar often our second home ;))))))

9. He's not a bot, I spoke with him once and he's a nice guy, he like to tilt ppl that's all.