1. Lag

Stop booting off players who are RAIDING because of overpopulation. If the server cant handle it que some new arrivals not take out the paying ones.

2. It's not intentionally, I think that it's because this batching system or whatever because ever since it was implemented you get instantly booted if you just lagg for a millisecond, you used to be able to keep connection even after several seconds of lagging.

3. Stop booting off players who are RAIDING because of overpopulation. If the server cant handle it que some new arrivals not take out the paying ones.
    If you have a solution for their bloated population problem, considering contacting the staff and providing a thorough explanation of your discovery and allow them to test all of your theories before expecting any results. Otherwise, you're not saying anything, to anyone.

4. Getting beefier hardware.

5. I'm located in the US and usually things were pretty good. Never had rubber-banding, huge lag spikes or error crashes that caused my character to have all of its current spec's talents reset (LOL). Usually it was the occasional boot due to overpopulation.

Now, I can't play for more than 5 minutes without me teleporting back 30+ seconds after noticing the everything and everyone stopped moving. I have nearly double the latency than normal and can't be relied upon in raids due to the connection quality. Something is happening that isn't normal and I do not think hardware is the issue. Would be nice to see a GM or otherwise comment on here anyhow so we can understand what's going on better.

6. If it's a network connectivity problem there's not much they can do about it.

7. Im getting several lag spikes, from like 600 to 2300 ms.
    My normal ms is 250 since im from south america, but this last 2 weeks its really unplayable, at boss pull i get up to 2k ms, i dont know whats going on but its so annoying. I would appreciate some help with this issue, thanks.