1. Why does Warmane do stealth changes w/ inconsistent log changes?

Just looking for reasoning behind this.

Every now and then youll notice a change or bug fix in game AKA (stealth changes) with no word from warmane until a log change is dropped. But in the past 2 years there have been a total of 3 log changes, with only 1 happening in the entirety of 2019. (speaking of WotLK client)

I get it that things need maintenance, changes need to be done, or bugs need to be fixed.

But why do we only see log changes once or twice a year?
    Edited: September 9, 2020

2. Just looking for reasoning behind this.

Every now and then youll notice a change or bug fix in game AKA (stealth changes) with no word from warmane until a log change is dropped. But in the past 2 years there have been a total of 3 log changes, with only 1 happening in the entirety of 2019. (speaking of WotLK client)

I get it that things need maintenance, changes need to be done, or bugs need to be fixed.

They have said they keep "fixes in a list" and release them few times a year if im not mistaken.

3. Just looking for reasoning behind this.

I too am bothered by this. I enjoyed reading bugfixes every month or two but that stopped like 2 years back. Asked Proterean when he came online before launching Frostmourne, he said it takes a while to compile all the fixes even with the automated system tracking them that they have in place and he said that they'll try to post more but that didn't happen obviously.

4. I guess we get no answer on this? Close the thread.