1. Will the server update to Cataclysm update in some point?

I have that question because lordaeron in warmane is the first real server x1 that is not P2W and have more than 5000 players, and the next expansion could be interesting, i think that this is impossible because there is a lot of scripts and programming behind this but that can be really cool

2. probably not, ever... interest in cata is lower and the last raid tier is a joke so it's unlikely they'd put in significant amounts of work to a new cata core... and even if they did, I doubt they'd "update" to cata, they'd likely just open a new server with it IF they did it.

3. Would be so nice for ppl like me that play since day 1... 5 years is enough :d But only if they let us COPY (not transfer) our chars.

4. There used to be a cata realm on warmane, but it was really empty at it's end.
    People don't really like cata.

5. There used to be a cata realm on warmane, but it was really empty at it's end.
    People don't really like cata.
    false. some people love cata, but in its horribly bugged state, the cata realm lost people much faster than it gained people... remember this was also the time Lordaeron was hyped as the new WotLK realm and any bugs found were patched up immediately... basically it died because no bugs were fixed and any fun raids (other than Dragon Soul lameness) were unplayable due to bugs

6. Well i quit wow at the end of cata because the talent tree was remove. I really hope they dont go to cata. I would love if they revamp the gear of all previous instance tho. Revamp all classic raid and change the Item level to 264 to all those old useless raid item. So people are not just doing icc over and over again , but could do all the old raid. And instead of seeing everyone in T10 , people would have the choice of many many gears

7. Lordaeron is a WotLK realm. It always will be. If they decide to offer a realm with settings different than the original retail version of WotLK, then it would be a different realm. This is a demonstrable fact. Blackrock, Frostmourne and Icecrown exist to provide a different version of WotLK. They created those realms for that purpose instead of changing Lordaeron. They won't transform the existing server into something else. The existing playerbase of Lordaeron chose the realm because of the current settings.

While there might be some place on this forum for a discussion about a wish for a server running different settings, this subforum is not the place. This is the subforum for Lordaeron, a Blizzlike WotLK realm.