1. Frostwolf Point System Item Store Overpiced?

Are there any plans to adjust the Frostwolf Point system item store in the near future? I came from Icecrown and to get some decent starting gear you could get for WOTLK was around 18-19 points per item, which was reasonable in my opinion. But for Frostwolf, one piece would get you an item level of 470 for 39 points?! Thats less iLVL for a armor piece at Timeless Isle and you would have to save up potentially for 39 days (That's if you can collect one point per day) to reach that point. It just doesn't make sense or add up on why the pricing of the items are so high. My suggestion would be to balance the item store with what you use for the Icecrown server and that would provide a better incentive for new and old players. Overall, it'll make a better experience for all the MOP players and more users will be inclined to use the store.

Thanks for your time and I appreciate the updates to Frostwolf.

2. Are there any plans to adjust the Frostwolf Point system item store in the near future? I came from Icecrown and to get some decent starting gear you could get for WOTLK was around 18-19 points per item, which was reasonable in my opinion. But for Frostwolf, one piece would get you an item level of 470 for 39 points?! Thats less iLVL for a armor piece at Timeless Isle and you would have to save up potentially for 39 days (That's if you can collect one point per day) to reach that point. It just doesn't make sense or add up on why the pricing of the items are so high. My suggestion would be to balance the item store with what you use for the Icecrown server and that would provide a better incentive for new and old players. Overall, it'll make a better experience for all the MOP players and more users will be inclined to use the store.

I already suggested this, but it was overlooked. I'm assuming because of how easy it is to earn honor ingame. Do the isle of thunder quest chain and open up the dailies. They give plenty to get your 520 gear.

3. Are there any plans to adjust the Frostwolf Point system item store in the near future? I came from Icecrown and to get some decent starting gear you could get for WOTLK was around 18-19 points per item, which was reasonable in my opinion. But for Frostwolf, one piece would get you an item level of 470 for 39 points?! Thats less iLVL for a armor piece at Timeless Isle and you would have to save up potentially for 39 days (That's if you can collect one point per day) to reach that point. It just doesn't make sense or add up on why the pricing of the items are so high. My suggestion would be to balance the item store with what you use for the Icecrown server and that would provide a better incentive for new and old players. Overall, it'll make a better experience for all the MOP players and more users will be inclined to use the store.

I would have to agree with this. It just doesn't make sense for the items in the store to cost as much as it does (39 points). Its just not even worth spending your points on it for Frostwolf. You are better off just saving the points to use on the other servers if possible or to just save it to use for other ingame services like a faction change.

4. I already suggested this, but it was overlooked. I'm assuming because of how easy it is to earn honor ingame. Do the isle of thunder quest chain and open up the dailies. They give plenty to get your 520 gear.
    I feel like its just a wasted potential for Warmane to help make the server more enjoyable for players. The server can vastly improve if they were to update the item store values of the items, being able to make the items affordable for Frostwolf players. We should be striving to improve the server, not hold it down.