1. [HORDE] Fish botting

Hey everyone,
    Lately i've seen the same name on auction house selling Fish Feast + all the fish required in huge amounts. Character is level 8 only. What are the odds that this is a 2nd character where a guy sells stuff and on 2nd account is constantly fish botting because those amounts of fish would take hours upon hours daily to fish and i don't think anyone is really sitting home for 6 hours everyday just fishing.
    What can we do about this?

2. The level of the character selling something on the AH is irrelevant. Bank toons are a thing.

You've presented nothing that suggests botting. People do fish for long periods of time. All the fish needed for feasts are from open water in WG. People kill time fishing in WG while waiting for their daily RDF queue or watching Global for a raid. Before squish when the prices were better I used to fish up around 200 pygmy each day while waiting on RDF.

I also checked the AH and the prices of those things are pretty normal, so I really don't understand why you're concerned. I don't know if you had a string of luck selling feast mats, but that's a pretty low gold per hour activity because those mats are extremely easy to gather in bulk. If the prices were abnormally high, then more people have an incentive to grind for it resulting in a glut of supply that crashes the prices back down. If someone wants to sink a bunch of time into collecting some mats and then pay the AH deposit for a bunch of stacks that mostly won't sell, that's their choice. When someone floods the market, don't post the same stuff. Knowing when not to sell is a big part of the AH game.

3. I've had a level 10 that has been max fishing for over a year now. Its all I do when Im on that toon. Sit in Wintergrasp, Howling Fjord, etc. Just fishing for hours. "6 Hours everyday" ... well not me personally but 8 hours straight a couple days a week is quite common for me. So 6 hours everyday is completely possible in my eyes. Some people twink at 19 forever, some people raid like a mindless dope for weeks, some people afk in org for 12 hours everyday. Honestly, you shouldnt just assume someone is botting because they are doing the hard mundane work that you cant imagine doing and hoping to get rewarded for that monotony. And as a level 10 sitting in wintergrasp for hours, I have been whispered and invited to group by Admin (just to verify Im really there). Certainly they do the same to others as welll.