1. Seal of Vengeance/cor. past 26 expertise?

I'm on Frostmourne, playing prot pally but I guess this applies to ret as well. I just got Sotiralis, yay me, and without the glyph of seal of Vengeance/cor. I can hit expertise cap(26) no gems or enchants. That being said is it a waste of a glyph slot to get 10 extra expertise or does it still increase threat/dmg? (I know in vanilla extra cap would actually increase your crit slightly)

I ask because I looked at some of the better geared pallys on the server and they have like 31+ expertise using the glyph. Wouldn't a dps glyph be better for threat?

2. if they dont have that glyph they would have 21 exp so they would need ot gem x3 to get cap

3. That being said is it a waste of a glyph slot to get 10 extra expertise or does it still increase threat/dmg? (I know in vanilla extra cap would actually increase your crit slightly)

I ask because I looked at some of the better geared pallys on the server and they have like 31+ expertise using the glyph. Wouldn't a dps glyph be better for threat?
    Its may help thread becaus its reduce "boss parry" by some , its not hard cap 52 but help bit .
    you can try :
    1: Glyph of Avenger's Shield
    2: Glyph of Holy Wrath // if you oT most time
    3: Glyph of Shield of Righteousness

4. if they dont have that glyph they would have 21 exp so they would need ot gem x3 to get cap
    No, when I say 31+ I'm including some with 36+ expertise as well. It's like the glyph is better for threat than say 10%judgement damage... personally I bring hotr glyph in ulduar since there are so many add fights and switch it out with like judgment glyph for single target. Only other thing I can think of is seal of light glyph for an absolutely minuscule amount of survival.

5. Well I haven't really received any great answers so I've been doing a lot of research and testing on the subject. Having expertise over the "soft cap" of 26 does give a very very small threat increase by reducing boss parry. Over a 3minute test of me purely auto-attacking it gave me an additional ~3k dmg. (i parried a whopping 3 times less, but i have almost 8% decrease in glancing blows) Judgment glyph also gave me ~3k dmg total for 3mins. Glyph of avengers shield seems to be the highest by far giving ~11k!

I thought it might have had something to do with Parry haste as well but I cannot find anything definitive for warmane, seems like on live most bosses did not have parry haste but a few did. If there are bosses with parry haste the Vengeance/corruption seal would actually be a slight survival increase. See: https://avengingwrathy.wordpress.com...o-parry-haste/

The link says that most bosses in Ulduar have parry haste so the glyph is more for survival than threat.
    Edited: September 13, 2020

6. ldw and sindra in icc and halion in rs are only bosses with parry - haste mechanic in wotlk,

7. if they dont have that glyph they would have 21 exp so they would need ot gem x3 to get cap
    ldw and sindra in icc and halion in rs are only bosses with parry - haste mechanic in wotlk,
    Based on my previous link, and talking to others on warmane, this is incorrect. A tank used to have a 56 expertise set for OS25 to greatly reduce the boss damage for example. The bosses that SHOULDN'T have parry hats are any bosses you might have to fight from the front... i.e . kolagarn.

I started looking into this because of algalon progression. He seemed to parry haste, and I was under the impression very few bosses did that in wotlk, which I now know was misinformation that is still being spread today.

8. any another boss in wotlk with parry haste mechanic is bug, as it was when lk had that bug for several months in 2017 - 2018