1. Error from Internet service provider/crashing

Hello,

A friend of mine is getting errors and warnings from his internet service provider claiming that he's using pirated content. It's definitely referring to this server, since the errors align perfectly with when he downloaded and began playing. He was also experiencing crashes. Not sure how to fix the issue, but he just had to stop playing because he was getting kicked off the internet, resulting in issues for his roommates. Anyone else experience this? Got any clues?

Thanks,
    Nab

2. Well yeah, if he lives in a country where piracy is a big deal, for example Germany, he should avoid playing here. He could be fined. Alternatively, he can get a paid VPN and continue playing here. Free VPNs are mostly banned because they were used for advertising, scamming etc.

3. I thought the problem was torrenting the game, not playing it afterwards (so you would not need to play using a VPN)

4. Ok, thanks. I was wondering how well the paid vpns work for game streaming, but this seems to answer my question. I'll let him know, I think he'll be eager to try it.

5. I thought the problem was torrenting the game, not playing it afterwards (so you would not need to play using a VPN)
    Both are tbh.

6. That blows. Is it deep packet inspection or they just check if you are connected to this server's ip:port?

7. That blows. Is it deep packet inspection or they just check if you are connected to this server's ip:port?
    **** me if I know, if they're sending him notifications when he's playing does it matter?