1. As I said my laptop worked fine, until one day it's crashed on wow, more and more often until crash on mozilla. So this means nothing. (Cm matter)
    Futhermore you still don't give any infornation. When you ask help in forum, especially when you talk about tech and give zero info, (except it's crash), your threath 'll be ignor. More than on some tech forum you'll be kick out. You have to give logs, type of errors, part of your computer,...... and more.

It like going to a garage, "say repair my car not work" without giving key and don't say where is you car. Then left.

Anyways this is a game forum.
    i dont give information unless asked to and i also have no logs, i also dont see how giving my specs will help because my specs arent the problem
    the point of the crashes thing is that i know the problem is with the game and not my computer
    thx for the replies tho so more people can see and might have help which you dont

2. problem is game not computer, my computer works fine and has worked fine for a long time
    Then enjoy your BSOD if you won't even try to fix it. Good luck.

3. i dont give information unless asked to and i also have no logs, i also dont see how giving my specs will help because my specs arent the problem
    the point of the crashes thing is that i know the problem is with the game and not my computer
    thx for the replies tho so more people can see and might have help which you dont

So you have 0 idea, 0 basic knwoledge of computer but you know the truth. nice mind****.

So like the comment above, Enjoy your bsod.

4. Then enjoy your BSOD if you won't even try to fix it. Good luck.
    imagine thinking i didnt try to do this before saying the problem is game not computer lol

5. https://neosmart.net/wiki/irql-not-less-or-equal/

Take the help, and follow instructions.

Move the game to folder you have access to. Then go to your WoW folder, right click it for properties and go to general tab. There's "Only-read" at the bottom, if it's checked, de-check it.

While you're at it, get yourself Large Address Aware, which will further improve your WoW's stability. What it does is allows your wow.exe to use more than 2Gb RAM, the 2Gb limit tends to crash WoW on occasion.

6. The problem with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL is that it could mean anything. The Windows kernel or a device driver peed itself. Boo hoo.

Sometimes the blue screen says what driver is at fault. Maybe the Event Viewer has more information.

99% of the time, it's a bug in the driver (solved by downgrading it) or a hardware problem. (Notice how I'm assuming all your drivers and Windows are completely up to date)

7. The problem with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL is that it could mean anything. The Windows kernel or a device driver peed itself. Boo hoo.

Sometimes the blue screen says what driver is at fault. Maybe the Event Viewer has more information.

99% of the time, it's a bug in the driver (solved by downgrading it) or a hardware problem. (Notice how I'm assuming all your drivers and Windows are completely up to date)
    ignoring the fact i have followed the guides you all gave me and nothing changed, i would say that (unless there is a bug in my computer that is hiding for dear life and only ****s with my computer at all whenever i play the wotlk client) it is a fair assumption to say that, because my computer crashes whenever the game opens and only when the game opens, the problem is how the game interacts with my computer and not how my computer interacts with the game. what this means is that I think the game causes the crash, not that my computer crashes itself. this message assumes that the crash is completely random (which it isnt) and is in no relation to any software at all. i would understand this if my computer would continue to crash after i play the game which would assume that the game broke my computer, but my computer works excellent playing other games and even retail/classic with no problems at all.

8. https://neosmart.net/wiki/irql-not-less-or-equal/

Take the help, and follow instructions.

Move the game to folder you have access to. Then go to your WoW folder, right click it for properties and go to general tab. There's "Only-read" at the bottom, if it's checked, de-check it.

While you're at it, get yourself Large Address Aware, which will further improve your WoW's stability. What it does is allows your wow.exe to use more than 2Gb RAM, the 2Gb limit tends to crash WoW on occasion.
    didnt work ;( it did help tho. all time new record with 5 minutes played before crash

9. ignoring the fact i have followed the guides you all gave me and nothing changed, i would say that (unless there is a bug in my computer that is hiding for dear life and only ****s with my computer at all whenever i play the wotlk client) it is a fair assumption to say that, because my computer crashes whenever the game opens and only when the game opens, the problem is how the game interacts with my computer and not how my computer interacts with the game. what this means is that I think the game causes the crash, not that my computer crashes itself. this message assumes that the crash is completely random (which it isnt) and is in no relation to any software at all. i would understand this if my computer would continue to crash after i play the game which would assume that the game broke my computer, but my computer works excellent playing other games and even retail/classic with no problems at all.
    A user-mode application can't cause a blue screen by itself, so yes, it's a problem with your computer (even though, according to you, only this application triggers it).

10. fixed it, the game was ****ing with a memory cleaner i had on running in the background. my computer parts are fine, its just really old code doesnt like memory cleaners for some reason

11. the game was ****ing with a memory cleaner
    One of the most useless piles of code you could have on a PC is a memory cleaner. Don't be a stingy, memory is there to be USED.

12. A memory cleaner. What is this, 2003?

13. memory cleaner???? wtf, 0 utility unless you live before window xp era. Manage the ram is the os job. Nowaday a pc have 8G and more of ram, so if you lack of it (even with 4G) you can run woltk + firefox/chrome. I even run 3 of wotlk + firefox on my old laptop (7 years ago with 6G)

So i bet your computer 'll crash again because your are hidding a matter with your ****ty solution.

First 12