1. blue screen on launch

just downloaded wotlk client through torrent, launch game and within 5 - 45 seconds i always blue screen
    Edited: September 15, 2020

2. What does the blue screen say?

3. There is an error message in the last line of text. A screenshot that you found somewhere doesn't tell us what the error message is in your case.

4. There is an error message in the last line of text. A screenshot that you found somewhere doesn't tell us what the error message is in your case.
    "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you.

For more information about this isuse and possible fixes, visit https://www.windows.com/stopcode
    If you call a support person, give them this info:
    Stop code: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL"
    thats the entire message
    Edited: September 15, 2020

5. Make sure all your device drivers are up to date and all your hardware is working correctly.

6. Make sure all your device drivers are up to date and all your hardware is working correctly.
    i updated everything and nothing changed

7. problem is game not computer, my computer works fine and has worked fine for a long time

8. problem is game not computer, my computer works fine and has worked fine for a long time
    This mean nothing. I'll tell you a story which happen to me , I bought laptop. Worked fine, until i got random b.s.o.d. After many tried, many weeks I finally found the matter. That was the motherboard, with somes exotics matters.

If the only thing you are able to do is to say "help me my computer crash". Just forget about the idea someone 'll appear , snap finger and repair it like that with zero info, no acces to your computer. May be if you fine an informatician with telephatic and telekinesis power , but they are busy to work on santa hotline.

When you have 0 knowkledge, you have to go to professional repair with your computer. Don't try to repair by following a guid when you don't know what you are doing. Or atlest be warning you can break your computer more than before.
    Edited: September 16, 2020

9. This mean nothing. I'll tell you a story which happen to me , I bought laptop. Worked fine, until i got random b.s.o.d. After many tried, many weeks I finally found the matter. That was the motherboard, with somes exotics matters.

If the only thing you are able to do is to say "help me my computer crash". Just forget about the idea someone 'll appear , snap finger and repair it like that with zero info, no acces to your computer. May be if you fine an informatician with telephatic and telekinesis power , but they are busy to work on santa hotline.

When you have 0 knowkledge, you have to go to professional repair with your computer. Don't try to repair by following a guid when you don't know what you are doing. Or atlest be warning you can break your computer more than before.
    let me put this in small words to help you understand.
    i download game. play game. crash. try again. crash. no crash before playing game, crash when playing game. unless its a gi ****ing gantic coincidence that my computer crashes at the exact time i play the game, i think its a very fair assumption to say that the game is the problem in this case. i came here to see if anyone knew what the problem was because maybe it happened to someone before and was fixed.

10. let me put this in small words to help you understand.
    i download game. play game. crash. try again. crash. no crash before playing game, crash when playing game. unless its a gi ****ing gantic coincidence that my computer crashes at the exact time i play the game, i think its a very fair assumption to say that the game is the problem in this case. i came here to see if anyone knew what the problem was because maybe it happened to someone before and was fixed.
    As I said my laptop worked fine, until one day it's crashed on wow, more and more often until crash on mozilla. So this means nothing. (Cm matter)
    Futhermore you still don't give any infornation. When you ask help in forum, especially when you talk about tech and give zero info, (except it's crash), your threath 'll be ignor. More than on some tech forum you'll be kick out. You have to give logs, type of errors, part of your computer,...... and more.

It like going to a garage, "say repair my car not work" without giving key and don't say where is you car. Then left.

Anyways this is a game forum.
    Edited: September 16, 2020

12 Last