1. Should i go blood or uh dk as pvp

Hi guys i was wondering should i go blood or uh dk i was testing both talents and for dmg blood is bit better, but its bit unfair that uh dk have talent named unholy blight which makes disease immune to dispel.But also in pvp blood have more dps and self healing is insane like 8k per death strike but when i disease them they can dispel my disease and 2 runes are wasted for nothing especially when going 1v1 vs priest its impossible to kill him as blood so should i be blood or uh pvp.

2. Go unh, it's much more versatile, better for arenas and bgs.

3. Blood is basically only for PVE tanking, and nothing else. I have Frost and Unholy as my two specs and I am strictly pvp

4. WTF I just did 1800 with BLOOD, I cant see why its not viable. It has a high burst like FROST but lacks hungering cold. Heals AF tho. Good comp with prot war... here: check it yourself, play what you like, not what they tell you to :-) http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ckrock/summary

Hi guys i was wondering should i go blood or uh dk i was testing both talents and for dmg blood is bit better, but its bit unfair that uh dk have talent named unholy blight which makes disease immune to dispel.But also in pvp blood have more dps and self healing is insane like 8k per death strike but when i disease them they can dispel my disease and 2 runes are wasted for nothing especially when going 1v1 vs priest its impossible to kill him as blood so should i be blood or uh pvp.
    dude its okay, you dont need in arenas Unholy Blight, mostly useless talent compared to DRW (you gotta kill cleansing totems quickly tho). Its more of a necessity in duels, but in 2v2 with high burst damage - the moment they start to dispel, they are wasting global cooldowns not for healing themselfs therefore they die instatnly since u crit for 7-8k and prot warr with shockwave for 12k and revenge for 18k.... they cant dispel and heal themselfs at the same time :-)

Anyone that dislikes blood dislikes fire or arcane mages. It is viable, you just gotta have balls to play it (instead of playing whats meta. Its all about skill and macros.)
    Edited: October 15, 2020 Reason: linking armory

5. Blood DK has a horrible class design if you consider it as "damage" spec. 2 dull active buttons for self-heal, heart strike that is almost the same as a blood strike and thus makes you completely replace one button with another a lil' stronger. The only decent thing you get is a dancing runic weapon, thought it is pricy, has big cd and boring to press, and it comes last in branch so you should choose either you go with unholy blight or the strongest blood dk button, meh. It would be fine if could at least deal some really good damage but it's not the case, you deal mediocre numbers. Yeah, some will point out 12k crits with DS but they are sparse and not enough for good burst. Blood DK needs either inscreased damage output from HS with improved self-heal from damage done or just other buttons. There should not be HS but an ability that costs something like 50 runic power and makes your next ability critically hit with damage increased by roughly 70%. And some passive from heart strike needed that gives you an effect of increased runic power generation and improved MS. Also, self-heal should arrive largely from the damage you dealt. But, we have what we have.
    I think frost is more fun than unh, I would stick with that spec

6. Blood dk is good in 1v1 against melee classes since your heals and damage is pretty off the scale. You beat even unholy dk's if played right.

7. WTF I just did 1800 with BLOOD, I cant see why its not viable. It has a high burst like FROST but lacks hungering cold. Heals AF tho. Good comp with prot war... here: check it yourself, play what you like, not what they tell you to :-) http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ckrock/summary

dude its okay, you dont need in arenas Unholy Blight, mostly useless talent compared to DRW (you gotta kill cleansing totems quickly tho). Its more of a necessity in duels, but in 2v2 with high burst damage - the moment they start to dispel, they are wasting global cooldowns not for healing themselfs therefore they die instatnly since u crit for 7-8k and prot warr with shockwave for 12k and revenge for 18k.... they cant dispel and heal themselfs at the same time :-)

Anyone that dislikes blood dislikes fire or arcane mages. It is viable, you just gotta have balls to play it (instead of playing whats meta. Its all about skill and macros.)
    flexes 1800 and uses it as proof of a viability of a spec. lulw

8. WTF I just did 1800 with BLOOD, I cant see why its not viable. It has a high burst like FROST but lacks hungering cold. Heals AF tho. Good comp with prot war... here: check it yourself, play what you like, not what they tell you to :-) http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ckrock/summary

It's a fine fun spec but you gotta know that without hearstike glyph that reduces movement speed by 50%, casters are going to beat you pretty much. You need to snare them every time with that and icy chains. That's why UNh does a better job against casters.

Also if you go for lichbourne talent ----> then you can't have unholy blight talent. So pick your poison.

Against melees, yeah no problem at all but casters are usually problems for us.

Just a reminder that you also need good resillence or at aleast full pve bis set to be able to beat tanks. I lost yesterday a fight against 6k warrior tank. Even tho I had heals, I was only 5100gs blood dk and couldn't heal the damage he dealth on me so it was gg.

9. I don't think unholy blight worth losing RDW. As you don't have reliable burst damage to make priests and most other classes press big CDs. Sometimes you can do some crazy damage in 1.5 second with that, considering you have good PvE items and 90% arp. If you choose UB, then why not to go further and obtain ghoul pet which enables you to have good combinations with silence that are make you somewhat useful on arenas.
    Edited: December 20, 2020