1. Have Problem About Graphics

Well i am playing wotlk nearly 1 year so when i downloaded Wotlk till today everything was ok. i played on ultra graphics and had no problem. ( I have Good Graphics card and can run wotlk on ultra) today i reinstalled Wow Wotlk and when i launched it the graphics were so terrible. I set Ultra graphics and best resolurion but it was same. So guys pls can anyone help me what to do?

2. You probably downloaded launcher with new models a year ago. There were 2 launchers - one with old models from WotLK and one with new models from WoD.
    The one with new models was removed because of bugs that it had. You can only have old models now, unless you find the old files for download somewhere on the forum.

3. So theres new module launcher in forums yea?
    ty for reply <3
    Edited: September 15, 2020

4. I prefer Playing with new models so if i download wotlk old version still will be there new models?

5. I prefer Playing with new models so if i download wotlk old version still will be there new models?
    There will not be new models unless you find the data and patches for the newer models somewhere on the forums that others posted.
    Once you download them you'll have to manually put them into WoW folder and apply them.