1. Banned for no reason

"Your IP Address (XX.XXX.XXX.XX) has been terminated due to Suspicious Activity - #BF05" Now I talked to a few people and they said that their friends were banned as well for no reason with this same message so I think It's just a mistake. This account is banned as well not just the IP so something is really wrong. I don't share account, I don't bot, I don't cheat in any way and some higher GM can probably check and confirm that what I am saying is true. Thanks in advance.
    Edited: September 15, 2020

2. My account was banned as well! The reason given was "Advertising". I've done no such thing, and even more, i've been logged out for the passed 2 hours. And I can't even open a ticket on the website due to the ban.

3. "Your IP Address (XX.XXX.XXX.XX) has been terminated due to Suspicious Activity - #BF05". This account is banned as well not just the IP so something is really wrong.

Do you use VPN? It's possible you landed on IP that's banned for more serious reasons than advertising. Most likely breaking ToS, account trading. If this is the case, you need to send email to [email protected] and explain the situation according to your best capability.

My account was banned as well! The reason given was "Advertising". I've done no such thing, and even more, i've been logged out for the passed 2 hours. And I can't even open a ticket on the website due to the ban.
    If you use VPN, you probably landed on banned IP (that was banned for advertising) and now you got yourself banned. If this is the case, you need to do the same as I mentioned above.

If either of you, by any chance, actually broke the rules, don't send the email under the false pretense of using VPN.