1. Fresh start

Hello,

I have played on vanilla for 1 month before. But it was too slow for me.
    So, I decided to give a try on Warmane. What server is best for the fresh start? Frostmourne or Icecrown?
    Are there some important differences between Warmane and official vanilla?
    How to level up optimally?
    Thank you for reply.

2. Frostmourne is seasonal x1 realm. When the season ends, your character(s) will be transferred to Icecrown.
    Icecrown offers highest rates, largest population and largest spectrum of content you can do, and achieve in relatively short time.
    Lordaeron is "blizzlike" x1 realm, except the content is few/several degrees harder than back in retail WotLK. Some like it, some don't. Probably not the best place for new WoW player.

Optimal leveling: Avoid Tanaris, STV, Un'goro, Sholazar Basin like it's corona. Hellfire Peninsula is also gank area, do your quests here though, a lot of the item rewards are major upgrades and they'll carry till the start of WotLK content. If ganking in HFP is cancerous, ask for help, or move to Zangarmarsh at level 59/60.

If you choose to play on Icecrown, I recommend donating to skip login queue, and getting access to trade section. Trade section access requires donation of at least $10. Skipping the login queue is minimum amount required.

3. Thank you

Is FROSTMOURNE x7 just fresh and seasonal Icecrown?
    I started there. Your advices are hard to understand for now, but later them should be usefull)