1. Need technical support from the staff?

Hi

I've had an account at your site/server for a couple of months and I have no issue logging in but I use a two-factor authenticator and the e-mail registered seems to be removed from the mail-service I use or something along those lines.

Please I need help so I can access the forums

Best regards

2. If you are a premium member open a support ticket or if not send an e-mail to [email protected]

3. Hi,

I am having trouble updating the new patch of WoW WoTLK, it keeps saying me to try again later or if it keeps rejecting it to reinstall the game or contact technical support, i have already reinstalled the game and it's still not updating, so i would be really thankfull if you can fix it or something, beacause i really don;t know what to do more.

Thank you.

4. Hi,

I am having trouble updating the new patch of WoW WoTLK, it keeps saying me to try again later or if it keeps rejecting it to reinstall the game or contact technical support, i have already reinstalled the game and it's still not updating, so i would be really thankfull if you can fix it or something, beacause i really don;t know what to do more.

Thank you.

5. Thank you so much, it is working now :)