1. WotLK client faulty?

Hey,
    I will start with linking a screenshot: " https://imgur.com/a/wkfKkBZ ".
    The issue I have is if you look at my DMG text it's "blurry" and huge and my nameplates are also enormous eventhough my UI scale is on the lowest.
    This is somewhat making my FPS drop like crazy no idea why cuz my PC is new built from 2020 and run other **** +300 FPS flawless.
    Anyone have a fix to this?

(i know its those that causes the issue cuz when i use addOn replacements the FPS thing is gone, but i dont wanna use addOn replacements)
    Edited: September 17, 2020

2. Hey,
    I will start with linking a screenshot: " https://imgur.com/a/wkfKkBZ ".
    The issue I have is if you look at my DMG text it's "blurry" and huge and my nameplates are also enormous eventhough my UI scale is on the lowest.
    This is somewhat making my FPS drop like crazy no idea why cuz my PC is new built from 2020 and run other **** +300 FPS flawless.
    Anyone have a fix to this?

(i know its those that causes the issue cuz when i use addOn replacements the FPS thing is gone, but i dont wanna use addOn replacements)
    DMG text looks fine and isn't blurry.
    Nameplates aren't affected by UI scale.

Try using Large Address Aware on WoW.exe

3. Maybe the screenshot isnt showing it but i can tell u it hurt my eyes watching it. It's really noticable. Also I am using windows mode maximized and whenever i am off-mainscreen the game goes down to like 5fps, i dont have this issue or neither retail nor classic client.

4. Maybe the screenshot isnt showing it but i can tell u it hurt my eyes watching it. It's really noticable. Also I am using windows mode maximized and whenever i am off-mainscreen the game goes down to like 5fps, i dont have this issue or neither retail nor classic client.
    Suppose WotLK client has limited FPS when in background, nothing new there.

What comes to UI, battle text and nameplates, they all can be changed with addons.

Mik Scrolling Battle Text for .. battle text ofc.
    Dominos/bartender for action bars. Get masque as well for some icon skins.
    Sexymap to make map more appealing, or just a square/circle basic one.
    TidyPlates to get rid of ugly vanilla name plates.
    Unitframes, well there are plenty. Xperl, Shadow Unit Frames (or something) etc.

Or just get ElvUI for more unified look.

5. Suppose WotLK client has limited FPS when in background, nothing new there.

What comes to UI, battle text and nameplates, they all can be changed with addons.

Mik Scrolling Battle Text for .. battle text ofc.
    Dominos/bartender for action bars. Get masque as well for some icon skins.
    Sexymap to make map more appealing, or just a square/circle basic one.
    TidyPlates to get rid of ugly vanilla name plates.
    Unitframes, well there are plenty. Xperl, Shadow Unit Frames (or something) etc.

Or just get ElvUI for more unified look.
    Thanks but i didnt ask for addOn suggestions, i even said in post ive tried addOn replacements, but I wanna use the standard UI but what is causing the blurryness in the textures and why is the nameplates so large.

6. Thanks but i didnt ask for addOn suggestions, i even said in post ive tried addOn replacements, but I wanna use the standard UI but what is causing the blurryness in the textures and why is the nameplates so large.
    Missed that.

As Thorbjorn mentioned above, nameplates can't be scaled. Also the Battle text looks quite normal to me as well. Can you upload another picture, possibly one with more noticeable difference?

IDK why wouldn't you go for addon replacements, if they fix the very issues that bothers you. There are blizzlike replacements I'm sure, if you'd prefer that.

7. Its your resolution. I suggest checking what's your in-game versus your desktop and make it the same.

8. Yes, damage text is blurry. That is a problem with the client that can't be solved. If it bothers you too much then use MSBT I guess?