1. ISP Getting Salty

Hey there,

So at 100% my fault (due to my own ignorance) our ISP shut our internet down because of theft of property being cited towards them from Blizz. I was opening a ticket to see if there was any way that I could prevent this from happening in the future. I am 100% not mad at anybody as I feel like I truly am the one that ****ed up royally. Please advise! They turned the internet off without warning so clearly we pissed em off something fierce. If the only thing I'm able to do is stop playing so be it, just wanted to post and check to see if there was a good solution to the problem.

Thanks,

Samel

2. Use a paid VPN when you're playing Warmane.

3. And then get a good (PAID!) VPN. Paid is preferred because the free ones are probably IP banned because people used them to commit scams and such.

4. Yes there is. 1) realize you haven't stolen anything. 2) Neither has warmane.
    3) tell them to go to hell and find* another provider.
    Edited: September 16, 2020 Reason: grammer

5. I appreciate the replies greatly. Any recommendations for a paid VPN?

6. Hey there,

So at 100% my fault (due to my own ignorance) our ISP shut our internet down because of theft of property being cited towards them from Blizz. I was opening a ticket to see if there was any way that I could prevent this from happening in the future. I am 100% not mad at anybody as I feel like I truly am the one that ****ed up royally. Please advise! They turned the internet off without warning so clearly we pissed em off something fierce. If the only thing I'm able to do is stop playing so be it, just wanted to post and check to see if there was a good solution to the problem.

Thanks,

Samel
    The term "shut up, slave" is becoming more relevant by the day. Internet communism is a cancer.

7. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsODRe46IDQ I find this video very intresting, it's about Private servers being "illegal".

8. It depends on the laws of your country, there's not much more to it.