1. I play this for a few years on warmane already, and id switch glyph seal of vengeance for exorcism any day. 10 exp is borderline useless in pvp. Otherwise pretty gucci guide
    10exp is like 90 expertise rating
    if u dodge AA u dont get Art of War proc and also u dont stack seal of vengeance on him
    and u parry a lot vs dks or dodge vs rog,ferals
    more exp=more dmg=more healing
    exp is not useless in pvp especialy on class which doesnt have ability like overpower or rune strike to get value from dodging/parrying

exorcism doesnt do much dmg and it has 15sec cd and in 2s most of the time i use all art of war procs for flashes and exorcism only for burst

2. exorcism only for burst
    Yes exactly, burst, also its propably the highest dmg ability in this build, and i have to repeat myself but expertise is borderline useless in pvp and its not like 10 expertise will save your day

3. Maybe dumb question, but do you use sp weps with faster wep speed or slower? I'm would like to try this spec, I would go for BH version of sp wep, ranges from 1.8 to 2.1 so I'm not sure which one, my guess would be faster-better, more aows and sov "secondary" effect. Or 1.6 would be "best" if we had lod lvl of that? Purely curious about weapon speed

4. Maybe dumb question, but do you use sp weps with faster wep speed or slower? I'm would like to try this spec, I would go for BH version of sp wep, ranges from 1.8 to 2.1 so I'm not sure which one, my guess would be faster-better, more aows and sov "secondary" effect. Or 1.6 would be "best" if we had lod lvl of that? Purely curious about weapon speed
    yeah faster speed is better for more AoW and vengeance stacks
    but first u should look at stats and dps of weapon then speed

if u got wep slower than 2.3 speed it "might" be good going crusader strike and not taking 3% dmg talent (just 2/3) - but not sure about that

5. Ok, thanks for the info, appreciate it

6. Why is it not worth to have CS instead of a point of One Handed Spec?? Is it that bad??

7. @Ivancho667 Its is not that bad, but in most cases you are gonna spend your gcds cleansing or healing so you wont have that many cses done, also you are going to be using cs just for criting for aow since you dont have a high weapon dmg weapon, so its not that worth for that reason as well. the trade off is one more aoe proc every 8 seconds(1/2 crit chance is arbitrary dont take it too serious) for 3% more dmg in general. Thats about it

8. Recently came back to wow after 2 years and been seeing this spec often in solo queues so came to forums to see why people are using it. If I remember correctly there was a paladin who was rank 1 in 2vs2 with an enhancement shammy running this spec?

9. Your forgot to mention preg disc in arena comp, the only comp who make a preg player r1 2s, they was 2.9 killing all warpal worldruiner and peo. This pal changed name to lyhnx

10. May 18, 2021  
    Your forgot to mention preg disc in arena comp, the only comp who make a preg player r1 2s, they was 2.9 killing all warpal worldruiner and peo. This pal changed name to lyhnx
    ye but its RS season with full bis against war pal meta
    try it on deadly season (especialy vs lock,mages) its really bad here

thats why I didn't mention the comb

11. May 20, 2021  
    Have you tried preg together with a boomy, prot warr or frost DK? I'm wondering if that's also viable.

12. Ret and Preg pvp gloves enchant

Whats preferable for pvp ret and preg pala regarding gloves enchant, engineering accelerator/rocket or crusher enchant? Thanks.

13. Whats preferable for pvp ret and preg pala regarding gloves enchant, engineering accelerator/rocket or crusher enchant? Thanks.
    rocket best

14. Would Preg with 1 point in crusader strike and BiS Havoc’s call work at all?

15. Would Preg with 1 point in crusader strike and BiS Havoc’s call work at all?
    No.
    CS hits like a wet noodle with a one hander and with Havoc you get less AoW procs due to it's slow attack speed.
    That being said, havoc has no SP so fol heals significant less.
    If you wanna use havoc go prot.

First 123 Last