1. Arena 1x1

I propose to add arena 1x1, I dont have time to find partner for arena 2x2, because a lot of work and I really dont like 2x2 tactic, for me arena 1x1 is best!

2. if you want 1vs1 go duel.

3. duel dont give rating and AP, also I more like 1x1 on arena places

4. what you like more doesn't matter. 1vs1 arena's would be unbalanced as ****. if you want rating and ap stop being lazy and find a partner.

5. 1x1 is a lot of more balanced then 2x2! in 2x2 warr + HPal win all with 100%, if I wanna got 2x2 rating I should get warr.
    also taktic in 2x2 is a very very boring for me
    also I wanna play when I can and dont depend on my partner.
    also I played 1x1 on other server and its amazing, but the other server has a lot of bugs, and I should choose between the warmane where are no bugs but is a very boring pvp for solo players or good pvp but with bugs, if warname make 1x1 arena it will my choose

6. Boo hoo, this isn't a singleplayer game.
    I mean, this could be done like soloqueue was, in place of a 5v5 bracket, but don't expect much rewards for playing casual solo game where healers will dominate or piss everyone off.

7. I could see this become a thing, but more like a fun mode. No ap, season rewards or anything, just a ladder for duelers to compete against each other. Checking your stats and rating could be done within an npc, so it wouldn't take out arena team slot.

8. also the rating can be added to website armory