1. [ANSWERED]Ninja looting ban for newbies

The purpose of this post is the next, followed by an example:

- Ninja looting ban is totally okay. But not for anyone.

My girlfriend started to play WoW 2 weeks ago and she doesn't have a clue about the game, so I'm teaching her.

She is level 35 and barely knows what kind of items her class uses (warlock).

Yesterday some random warrior started to harass her because she selected "need" on a staff that was dropped at the instance (the warrior didn't need it anyways, because he dropped "greed", same as everyone else at that party).

But he became obsessed about her selecting "need" on that staff, so the warrior acussed her and reported her.

After that incident she agreed to re-roll the item, and everyone else passed to the item (even the warrior that acussed her of ninja looting, while she didn't have a clue about what was happening).

The thing is that now she is banned (her nickname is "Melanka") and there is nothing we could do about it, until she gets unbanned in a day and a half.

I think "Ninja looting" bans should be for people that already know how PvE at endgame (such as heroics, raids or ICC) and not for newbies using dungeon finder at level 35 while trying to figure out how to play their class and their mechanics.

2. Hi trilling,

I understand your frustration. However, it is almost impossible to know on what level of knowledge is someone playing at. You may always share your concerns with our head GM Aldtharios.