1. tmog and weaponsmithing

Hiya. I plan to level smithing up to 375 at level 70 for the TBC epic weapons purely for tmog purpose. What I intend to do is to craft the lionheart sword that requires swordsmithing, and place it into the bank, and then wipe blacksmithing and respec to engineering for pve purpose (JC, engineering)

I ultimately do not want blacksmithing.

My question is that, after i delete blacksmithing, the 2hs lion heart won't be equippable due to the weapon requiring weaponsmithing. However it is in my inventory.

Would I be able to scroll of deception the unequipable weapon at that stage?

2. Use scroll of deception on it BEFORE you unlearn blacksmithing. And then keep the appearance item in your bank.
    I don't think you can tmog it AFTER you unlearn it since as you said you lose the requirement to equip it.

3. Thanks for the reply.

That is what i am ultimately afriad of, that i need to have scroll of deceptions before i can drop smithing for something more useful. Was hoping i can just craft it at level 60 or 70, then drop it before blacksmithing gets really expensive, and tmorg the weapon when i can get into endgame raiding with my alt and getting scrolls of deceptions.

Don't really want to spend coins at shop for scrolls as well.