1. How long does it usually take to sell an character on MoP?

I'm sure it somewhere in the billions of posts, but does it take a while to sell a character from Frostwolf? they both are in 496 gear from years ago, I put em togethr in 2015 and then hadn't played since, switching to WoTLK now, but just curious about people's experiences with selling Mists characters. Also I assume it's okay to advertise in the forum, but does it help? How did you end up selling it, either just letting it sit or actively trying to sell. Thanks everyone, see in ICC!
    Edited: September 19, 2020

2. I would say an eternity

3. It is extremely easy to level and gear on MOP. 496 is laughable gear and will not entice any crowd to even take a gander at your character.

4. Well thanks for the information I guess, makes me feel real good about working hard to get characters to trade, glad to know 496 is trash. Guess ill just sell em off for whatever I can get this point.

5. Well thanks for the information I guess, makes me feel real good about working hard to get characters to trade, glad to know 496 is trash. Guess ill just sell em off for whatever I can get this point.
    I don't know MoP well, but I'd assume the market place is similar to Icecrown's. If the item isn't BiS, super hard to get, or BoE, the item isn't worth it in the eyes of the buyer. "Why would I pay extra 16 coins for that **** item that's super easy to get".

With MoP's, rather limited, player base, it only makes it harder. The realm is hanging by the thread, and I doubt there aren't many spenders left willing to buy characters.

6. It is extremely easy to level and gear in WoW ...
    There i fixed it for u :D

7. There i fixed it for u :D
    Not exactly. There are far more barriers in WOTLK than Panda Land. You can get your first 560 as soon as you hit 90.