1. New SoloQ requirements

Ok, in the first place, I would like to present you some specific cases from my alt at 1500 mmr @SQ: https://imgur.com/a/gnXYxaU these are defenetly players that are new to the game and does not have the minimum knowledge of their class (let's not talk about arenas as a whole, bc you need to know how all classes work in the first place). With scores like 3-30, they are clearly new WoW players.

What I am trying to point out is you should add new requirements for the SoloQ. Like 5-10K HKs, or 1750 achievement in any brackets (I guess 1750 is a decent one, and you will have a basic knowledge about your class untill that point).

The secont point I want to highlight is the fact that there are some trolls in SoloQ and they should be punished as hard as possible. Last night I have met on my main at ~2.2k mmr a warrior who was /afk and popping wall/cds in arena preparation (and also was spamming on /p :" ahaha ****ing donor ahaha get rekt and so on. I guess he was just envy bc I got Smourne and he doesn't) , like this I have lost over 100 rate. You either add back the avoid teammate over 2k rate, or you punish hard this kind of behaviour (Delete team and reset mmr + minimum 30 deserter, if he is a repeat offender, it should be punished furthermore with 60-90 days deserter or even ban).

2. If you're bothered by other people's scores, why not check your own? Your mmr has to be near their to get paired with them, no? If you want serious 3v3 experience make a team and queue with your teammates.
    Solo que 3's was always casual AP farm.
    Trolls in solo que could possibly get banned for disrupting gameplay had you bothered to report them with proper proof (screenshots or a recording).

3. Griefing in SoloQ is a bannable behavior for sure, as mentioned above you have to just properly report it.

To your other problem, at lower mmr you will for sure run into people who are not quiet skilled and experienced, but that doesn't mean they should not que into soloq, they will play at their respective mmr, and if you are in range of that mmr either try to help them out or possibly carry them(or you just simply belong to that group aswell). I know from my personal experience that if you are capable enough as a player, you cannot possibly get stucked at lower mmr bracket, there is just no way unless you do something really wrong and you just don't see it yet..... All in all try to get better yourself before making excuses how unfair it is to get paired with some newbie.