Yo guys!

Wanted to share the build I have been using ever since dinging 80 on my Arms Warrior (since low 4k GS till current 6.3k GS)

I haven't really seen anybody else playing this build yet I find it super fun to play in BGs and for me personally - as I don't have years of experience on Arms - it helps me out in Arenas too.

My highest rating in 2v2s was about 1650ish if I recall correct (been playing Arena first time in life for only few months) with a buddy of mine who played Holy Pally about 6k GS and I was about 6k GS too back then.

The build itself is fairly similar to the standard 57/14/0 build that you see everybody running around with.

It's 58/13/0: https://ibb.co/b5xHHgn

With a "heretic choice" of NOT USING Glyph of Mortal Strike *dada bum* *face palm* *roll eyes* :D :D

Yes that is correct no Mortal Strike Glyph as there is simply not a space for it.

Main differences against standard build are:

--- Minor Glyph of Command: Great in BGs and I also prefer it in Arenas. In BGs cause literally almost nobody has it and you usually get Battle / Might from other Warrios and extra HP was great for me ever since low 4k GS. In Arenas cause it gives your healer extra HP and in 3v3 is even better!

-- Major Glyph of Overpower for killing Hunters in Deterrence and Meele opponents.

-- Major Glyph of Rend for making that Rend on Mages and Rogues stick like glue.

-- Major Glyph of Hamstring which is amazing vs Frost Mages and actually vs anybody an makes people in low ratings and BGs panic and trinket it!!

-- Improved Hamstring - giving you even more chance to proc the Hamstring Root!

Also I play this build on GNOME!! For that amazing Escape Artist - it's great in BGs to escape roots especailly from Druids and Mages and is AMAZING in Arenas too for surprise plays - people are so used to Human Warriors that some don't even consider you having a mini Freedom :)

Also over the time as I got better gear I myself prefer to run BGs heavily stacked with resilience about 1300 base (1450 with shield) cause I usually don't have pocket healer and this gives a better chance to team healers to start healing me as well as it servers a purpose of being a "mortal strike bot" and "hamstring root bot" basically annoying the hell out of everyone and securing the kills for team! :)

In case you find the old 57/14/0 boring or just simply not cool anymore I urge to give this spec a go! It's truly fun! (been running it for 1y+)

FOR GNOMEREGAN!!!