1. Any chance in high-end arenas as a blood elf holy paladin?

Hello!

I've been playing a semi-BiS ret pvp for over a year now. I enjoy it very much but I had to realize that when it comes to arenas my chances as a blood elf ret are slim to none. Arenas are not really my thing but I get bored easily in BGs and also I'm a big achi collector so those arena achies and titles would be amazing to get.

So, I'm thinking about going holy. The thing is, when I checked the top teams in the armory I literally couldn't find a single Horde team. Most of the teams have human holy paladins as heals, of course. We all know the reason for that, nothing to be done about it.

Is it worth it to even start gearing a holy paladin as a horde player for arenas? Getting to BiS would be really hard without donating. The problem is, the only reason I want to roll as a holy is the arena fun and the achies. No wpvp, no BG healing. I know that nothing comes wihtout hard work and dedication, and I ( guess ) I could get good at healing with practicing 24/7 but that might just be a little too much for me knowing that I don't stand a chance against top tier ally teams.

Thanks for your help, have a good one.

2. You have more chance playing as ret aided by a disc. Against all those semi-bis dps es, you need hard gear as holy to stand a chance even at low rates. As holy, you ll prolly lose the mana wars (due not having solace mp5) more often which happens quite a bit.