1. question about lvl 79 pvp and druid

Hello there,
    I'm low on gold and can play only in the evening. I met someone in-game who gave me money for riding when I was a newbie and he said I should try lvl 79 pvp, so I stayed on lvl 79 with my Druid.

So there are 2 issues.
    First one is the blue level 78 leather pvp set which only has willpower for healing and one for feral. I never played feral so I can only choose the willpower set. On the willpower set you don't have any critical hit stats so my crit is under 9% which is awful.

Second one is: I was playing on the classic server last year. I came from classic to this Server and I saw a reddit post about a lvl 79 feral cat with 85% crit chance (of course he wasn't playing on classic) but on this Server is there any guide, an information how to farm better items and where ? some guidance to have some fun @79 pvp ?

Tl:dr
    lvl 79 pvp Owl druid set, where, yes, and what to do :)

2. Try raiding lvl 70s raids, especially SWP. Get yourself some pve items from there with spell power and crit chance. In the meantime you can try to equip few pieces of cloth 78 set to boost up your crit chance. You can check this guy as a reference how to equip your moonkin: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

3. As boomy, you cant get enaugh resi from pvp set to matter. So idd go with repu / dung / raid gear mix rather than resi pvp set. You have great mobility and heals compared to many other classes. More sp crit haste will give you better dps and heal. Im not expert on 79 by no means..

4. @Griseggra I know.
    You don't know how lvl 79 works .... (no offensive) there are some peoples with "epic gear", prot palas who 2 shots you or rogues who use shadowdance / blind to make you useless, thats the game i know.
    So you say Resilence is useless, the deathknights always pulling you, for no reason and than you die.
    Isn't there any lvl 79 guide where I can focus on ?

Specific raids, I should take or specific settings ?

5. So, my whole point was. As boomy you wont be able to stack enaught just from crafter 187 - 78 gear. As you said you are low on gold. If you could get gem gear + 78 craft sure. But spirit and little resi would be worse than just stacking pve gear (in my opinion) when going with low budget. And i know : ) im not good at it. Just throwing my ideas around.
    Edited: September 20, 2020 Reason: Mobile bugged

6. thats a whole new idea to focus on. stacking res sounds like the key to me, but i guess i need to work on those pve gears. Besides sunwell, are there any other dungeons which I can focus on for farming ?

7. Black temple / sunwell mostly. might get few good 3 slot gem gears from hyjal too.

I used to have 70 twink on retail back in wotlk. I had ready to go brutal glad gear, but ended up swapping some for pve when i managed to get in sunwell finally with some 80's. Stacking resi is good and all, but remember you have typhoon travelfrom. flick 180 foon and travelform run while starfall rips tough them :P Also had 79 boomy before it was cool to have 79. So now shes 80 bis tank : D (so take all with grain of salt, im not expert.)
    Edited: September 20, 2020 Reason: Edit

8. U cant get to much crit on lvl 79 so better if u build sp/spirit as bomy.Sp increase ur every spell dmg dots starfall etc.Spirit give sp and mana regen.About feral:forget that spec useless bg spec because too weak.Feral is good in 1v1 and in arenas but in bgs not usefull.There is many options for gear try them and u ll see what is better for you 4/8 6/8 pvp set etc.

9. Remember, as boomy, youll be 90% out of the form. You will be throwing heals left and right if not bursting or pushing with healer. Boomy is Dps healer, more or less. If you stay boomkin form and hard cast = ded. More like, heal heal heal starfall typhoon dot heal heal. (talking about bg). Thats the casual boomy. You can snack instant 100% mana-heal buffs fast on boomy as travel form, 1v1 i cant say.

Edit: So i rather go more towards pve gear, just like topic was made for less gold friendly. So more sp crit hatse = more heals, more burst. Ofc youll die fast, but foon travel form. Atleast it gives chanse.

Without brutal set bonus + op + 187. 75 stam set bonus. no reason going resi. - I might be totally wrong, but i rather have boomy that can slap heals and burst than boomy that stays mid does nothing at all.

That's how it works at 80 in bg, -15578 hk later : ) 5,6k boomy. 15k hk mainly i heal. untill burst
    Edited: September 20, 2020

10. Allright. Thanks :)
    Will do some dungeons for Gear and go with the sp/spirit variant, like @Pova said