1. Can't install (64 bit problem)

Hello all,

I'm running macOS Catalina on my macbook. Is there any (easy) way to install the wotlk 32 bit client?

Thanks in advance

2. macOS Catalina doesn't support 32 bit applications. Your options are:
    1. Installing CrossOver (paid software) and using wotlk Windows client - works well when playing on the Macbooks display but had issues for me when trying to play on an external monitor, which made it unusable.
    2. Using wotlk Windows client with Wine. Current stable version doesn't work on macOS Catalina but there is a way to install a specific version that works using Wineskin. Felt a bit laggier than with CrossOver for me but otherwise seems playable.
    3. Install Windows using Boot Camp.
    4. Downgrading to an earlier version of macOS if your Macbook did not come with Catalina.

3. Thank you so much for your advice.
    I'll check out my options.

4. In will be using Boot Camp.
    Do i need the 32 bit version of windows or can i use the 64 bit?

5. In will be using Boot Camp.
    Do i need the 32 bit version of windows or can i use the 64 bit?
    it does not matter.

Wotlk will run correctly anyway

6. I am playing with CrossOver 20 and it seems flawless.

7. Can you help me with the download? When i download the game here it gives me the (NO INSTALL) file and i cant seem to install it correctly with CrossOver...

8. I don't remember exactly how I did it, but it went more or less like this:

1) Created a new Windows 7 x64 bottle
    2) Chose to install WoW in it (CrossOver downloads the retail installer automatically)
    3) When the WoW installer came up, I dismissed it
    4) In the bottle you will see a single icon, "Run Command", click it

Browse for WoW.exe, and then click "save command as launcher"

9. Is anyone following this for Big Sur? I am running a MacBook Pro late 2016 and the try it version of CodeWeavers on Big Sur. Loads fast, has great general performance, but it has odd moments with large patches of red or blue almost like super thick colored fog. Doesn't cover the entire screen but rather happens like there is a wall on a certain section of the map. This happens in both the old models and new downloaded versions of 3.3.5. Anyone see this before and have some advice?