1. [A] Revenimus - a guild to progressively clear all Vanilla/TBC/WotLK content !

Hello, everyone!
    I've created this guild to progressively experience everything the game has to offer.

We are gonna do it as a sort of Project 60/70/80 (for those familiar with the term), which basically means:

-we level to 60, lock xp, clear all Vanilla content (dungeons & raids); then

-we level to 70, lock xp again, clear all TBC content;

-finally we level to cap (80) and do Wrath content.

(if you have already a 1-60 character you can use that of course, no need to create another one)

Yes, it's gonna be a long but epic journey!

Feel free to join our Discord for more info or to simply check things out (https://discord.gg/eJ5ZQh6)
    Edited: September 22, 2020 Reason: Slight change in the title.

2. Time zones.

I put [EU] originally in the title cause I'm EU based time-wise. That doesn't mean [NA] or other zones are not welcome. They definitely are. If your gaming hours are compatible with ours than hop on board too! (Raids times not decided yet as we are just at the beginning).

3. Great idea. I might join once I figure out which class to play on.

4. Awesome!

Feel free to join the discord meanwhile!

5. This sounds like exactly what I'm looking for!

Downloading the client now, starting when it's done.

Probably rolling a Warlock.

Just hope your members are dedicated to this idea. I've seen similar projects fail, at least when I played retail.

6. We just need to find the right people...

Of course that's a liability but it's just a matter of promoting the guild enough. I'm 100% positive there are people out there like you and me and once we have 15-20 players we should be able to do all Vanilla/TBC content. And when the time comes for Wrath 25-men it should be a breeze to find 5-10 more pals.