1. weaponsmithing and Tmog purpose

Hiya. I plan to level smithing up to 375 at level 70 for the TBC epic weapons purely for tmog purpose. What I intend to do is to craft the lionheart sword that requires swordsmithing, and place it into the bank, and then wipe blacksmithing and respec to engineering for pve purpose (JC, engineering)

I ultimately do not want blacksmithing.

My question is that, after i delete blacksmithing, the 2hs lion heart won't be equippable due to the weapon requiring weaponsmithing. However it is in my inventory.

MAIN POINT: I won't be able to get scroll of deceptions before I start to raid, so I'd like to just craft the hammer and bank it, and later on when I'm ready a few months down the road, TMOG the sword with BIS weapons.

Would I be able to scroll of deception the unequipable weapon at that stage?

2. Would I be able to scroll of deception the unequipable weapon at that stage?
    No. There's weapon smithing requirement to equip the weapon, if you don't meet this requirement, you can't apply the xmog. It's same as a priest would try to xmog warlock tier.

3. Thanks for the reply. in this case i'll just have to pick up weaponsmithing when i'm near bis with a character, and relearn my past profession after xmog. yikes.