1. Help with the /assist macro.

A little info first. I have click to move enabled already and my characters are out of melee range.
    If I target a mob on my player1 character and use this macro for my player2-5:
    /assist player1
    /cast Judgement of Light
    they only target the mob but doesn't move to the target to cast the spell. What am I doing wrong? I press it once and it only switches target. I press it again it moves me to the target. Two button presses. I know there's an interact with target button but I don't know how to use it in a macro.
    How can I make it so if I press this macro I can switch target, move to the target and cast the spell all in one press?
    I am using HotKeyNet

Also is there a Discord or IRC for multiboxing questions? Or do I have to make making new threads to ask questions?
    Edited: September 23, 2020

2. As far as I know, there is no way to put the IWT function into a macro. You would have to have a dedicated IWT button and use it to move your toons around before attacking.

ISBoxer I think might have a good solution (I use it but only play casters so haven't tested it) for IWT + attacking in one button.

Also is there a Discord or IRC for multiboxing questions? Or do I have to make making new threads to ask questions?
    I don't think Warmane has an official multiboxing channel on their Discord, but if you're horde you can free to add me in game (Alphi) and I'd be happy to help you out

3. I don't think Warmane has an official multiboxing channel on their Discord, but if you're horde you can free to add me in game (Alphi) and I'd be happy to help you out
    I am in horde. I'll make sure to add you once I'm done with work. When are you usually online?