1. Potion of Speed Price

Price of this potion is now ridiculous and same as one flask. Adder's Tongue the herb needed for making it is almost 30g. I don't know what changes caused this situation but it's bad. please fix this

BabyFaze
    pLeaSe fIx tHis, it's called economy for a reason, prices go up and down just like in real life, tf do you want them to fix?

3. I believe the price has doubled due to the loss of Ulduar farming, causing much greater stress on Sholazaar Basin farming and the seemingly low respawn rate of Adder's Tongue in Sholazaar Basin, as well as a rise in bot activity in the zone. I regularly farm there and on average can farm 2-3 stacks per hour with node-tracking addons. Warmane Staff, If you read this, please consider increasing the spawn rate of these nodes by a small percentage to offset the increased competition.

The price of Potion of Speed has increased from 400g per stack, to 800g per stack in just under 3 months. This needs to be addressed as the price of raiding is becoming more bothersome to maintain.
    Thank you.