1. As I said, you mistook the buff. What you see there is the atkpower bonus from sts, not the 2t10 buff. Try to refresh (by manually applying serpent sting without chimera.) when 2t10 appears and check again. 666 x 1.15 = 766 , not 839.
    bro are you ****ing braindead, i LITERALLY tested it with the 2P and 4P, look at the buffs mate

2. I asked DarkenedHue about this some time ago, here's the convo:

3. what youre saying does not make any sense, as chimera shot does refresh serpent sting and gives the 2p t10 % multiplier, chimera shot has a 10 second cooldown and the proc lasts for 10 second, 99% of the time you will have chimera shot available during that proc time there is also literally no point in refreshing serpent sting on proc because 1- you waste a GCD, 2- after you re-apply with serpent sting itself your next chimera will reset your serpent sting on the next cooldown, making it not last the entire duration anyway.

If you refer to the numbers i showed earlier, because yes i tested every possibility of this, u can see that chimera does re-apply a new serpent sting debuff and does not refresh the current one.

before talking non-sense go test stuff out like I did.
    I really don't know what tests have you done..........
    As i said, when you cast chimera shot, it will take in consideration your "new" ap value (in case you have some bew buffs), but it will not consider the damage modifier.
    Here you can see a little test I've just done:
    I dont have an hunter with t10, so I've done it considering the pet's talent "Culling the Herd: When your pet's Claw, Bite, or Smack ability deals a critical strike, you and your pet deal X% increased damage for 10 sec."
    Reference: https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Culling_the_Herd
    Here, there is a post of 3 screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/P3MYtYN

First screenshot: I've casted Serpent Sting and it does 633 dmg.
    Second screenshot: the only buff that I've in addition to the previous ones (aspect of DH and TS aura) is Culling the Herd, 3% dmg buff, and as you can see thr damage is now 651 (633*103% = 651.99).
    Third screenshot: Culling the Herd just expired and I casted Chimera shot. Serpent Sting damage is again 651.

So, as i said before, Serpent sting will remember the damage modifier that you had when you casted it. When Chimera shot is casted, even if the %dmg mod is expired will remain in the serpent sting calculation.

4. Tested it out, looks like the attack power bonuses don't stay when SS gets refreshed by chimera. This is a pretty recent change.

Refreshing sting is now obsolete.

5. I really don't know what tests have you done..........
    As i said, when you cast chimera shot, it will take in consideration your "new" ap value (in case you have some bew buffs), but it will not consider the damage modifier.
    Here you can see a little test I've just done:
    I dont have an hunter with t10, so I've done it considering the pet's talent "Culling the Herd: When your pet's Claw, Bite, or Smack ability deals a critical strike, you and your pet deal X% increased damage for 10 sec."
    Reference: https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Culling_the_Herd
    Here, there is a post of 3 screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/P3MYtYN

First screenshot: I've casted Serpent Sting and it does 633 dmg.
    Second screenshot: the only buff that I've in addition to the previous ones (aspect of DH and TS aura) is Culling the Herd, 3% dmg buff, and as you can see thr damage is now 651 (633*103% = 651.99).
    Third screenshot: Culling the Herd just expired and I casted Chimera shot. Serpent Sting damage is again 651.

So, as i said before, Serpent sting will remember the damage modifier that you had when you casted it. When Chimera shot is casted, even if the %dmg mod is expired will remain in the serpent sting calculation.
    why even talk about testing **** when u dont even have the gear to test it?, and the testing i done is literally showed earlier, i linked all screenshots showing the dmg before after and all that ****,

it. literaly. applies. a. brand. new. serpent. sting. everytime. you. chimera. based. on. the. buffs. and. procs. you. have. at. the. moment. of. casting. new. chimera,

now please stop talking ****ing nonsense if u dont even have t10 lol.

First 12