1. Gmail trouble

I created this account with an old Gmail account that I forgot the pass, I tried recovery but I cant ! Can someone tell me how can I change IT?

2. If you're unable to recover your old gmail account, you need to use provided account retrieval services from Warmane. If this doesn't help either, send email to [email protected], explaining the situation in detail. Provide as much as possible evidence of account ownership.

3. How is that retrieval work ? Cuz I think they gonna send me a mail in my old Gmail that I dont know the pass..

4. How is that retrieval work ? Cuz I think they gonna send me a mail in my old Gmail that I dont know the pass..
    Send email to [email protected], explaining the situation in detail. Provide as much as possible evidence of account ownership.

"hello

I lost access to my gmail account used to register [account name]. I'm unable to retrieve / get hold of the gmail account. I need/wish you to change my warmane account's [account name] email of [email address] into new one: [new email address]

Here's evidence of account ownership: [donation receipt] [donation receipt#2], misc info that only account owner would know.

Thank you for your time
    Demente123"

Something like that.