1. GS requirement for HOR normal and heroic

I saw a post from 2016 that asked this value and didn't get a good enough answer, so I present to you, the gs requirement for Halls of Reflection NM and HC:

Between 4404 and 4499

It unlocks both (NM and HC). I recommend getting gear from the emblem vendors in Dalaran since its pretty easy to get them :)

2. More like 4300 +/- once I got 4378 I can enter.
    But with 4294 you can't

3. The only real answer is how high average Itemlevel you need to have have?
    - 219 avg. itemlevel

I made this light addon (After avg. ilevel 180-219 it is worthless, you just need it to get fast into RDF HC)
    https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=454723

4. i got 4.4 and cant enter nm and hc

5. all you need is fos/pos quests to enter walking, if you want to go through RDF you also need 4.4k GS withouth heirlooms cause those count as 0 gs

6. 4 Weeks Ago  
    I understand it's an old thread but please,
    stop
    involving
    gearscore
    GEARSCORE IS IRRELEVANT, RDF TOOL DOESN'T CARE ABOUT IT!
    It cares only about your average item level, which for Halls of Reflection should be about 219.

The above statement about heirlooms giving 0 gs is false. They do give gs. What they don't give is actual item level, as theirs is 1. So, generally speaking, when you add +1 to your total ilvl and you still devide by 17 or whatever number it is, that one heirloom giving you 1 ilvl is gonna pull the average down and you won't be able to RDF Halls of Reflection.
    Edited: 4 Weeks Ago

7. 2 Weeks Ago  
    GS is a random addon, has nothing to do with WoW, it was first implemented by Blizzard in later expansions, so look for item level, nothing else :D