1. Raid looting, rules and etc.

Yesterday I was in a raid - ICC 25, after we took Deathbringer down as you may guess the trinket dropped, the leader looked after the DPS and the guy who won it with 96 roll (was not eligible to get it because the damage on ads was not high enough) - is this considered ninja, since if we keep the ''normal rules of the game'' he must've won the trinket straight away

2. It depends on loot rules that were stated. If the raid leader/master looter says: "You need X amount of damage on adds to be eligible to roll for DBW." If you don't meet the requirement, you're not eligible. Ofc the rule needs to be stated early on, not after the boss is already dead. If the damage requirement was stated, and the player with highest roll didn't damage adds enough to be eligible for the loot, the DBW will go to highest roller who is eligible.

3. Melee dps aren't suppose to dps the adds unless they really know what they're doing and dont pull threat, considering it's a pug raid 99% probably don't and would end up killing themselves or giving boss massive energy, sounds like he just wanted a reason to pass the item which is indeed ninja, report him with a ticket ingame if you have the printscreens necessary.

4. Everybody knows damage requirement rules are BS because it just encourages people to pad meters (Living bomb LK spirits, ignoring mechanics, not buffing other players)

5. Everybody knows damage requirement rules are BS because it just encourages people to pad meters (Living bomb LK spirits, ignoring mechanics, not buffing other players)
    Not when not killing those adds quickly enough will make the encounter even harder. It's a good reason to actually make people do their job, rather than tunnel vision DPS meter on a boss that's more about killing adds.

6. Damage requirement is BS? LOL ok.

Don't try to question my 4k Dps at LK. I'm doing mechanics properly

7. While its expected from raiders to follow tactics, unless previously stated that there should be XY amount on ads, the rule is silly. Also if its melee, melee shouldn't DPS the ads unless explicitly stated before the encounter.

Either way, if you report him, he will probably get banned, and he should be banned.
    It's a bit of a gray zone, but nothing you can do about it, even if player was nob, messed up tactics or ignored tactics he still participated which makes him eligible for loot.
    This is why you don't raid with pugs, and this silly rule is on Icecrown 100%.
    You don't see such rules on Lord for a reason.

8. It's a bit of a gray zone
    This is why you don't raid with pugs, and this silly rule is on Icecrown 100%.
    In my opinion, it's indeed in gray area, but not for the reason of demanding DPS to damage adds.
    I think, it's gray area, as Reporting Players [Updated: May 22, 2020] states:

Originally Posted by Aldtharios
    - Changing looting rules during the raid, after it has started.
    Technically it's changing loot rules, since the rule wasn't stated before the raid start.