1. Best way to enter instance with level 80 and low level alts?

Can't use RDF. Seems like I spend more time getting from one dungeon to another. Last one took me 30 minutes just to get there. Is there a trick to it or do I just gotta walk it?

2. You could pay a person to help you summon all your alts to the dungeon using the summoning stone OR you can drive one of your alts with a 2-person mount to the dungeon and summon them yourself.
    Edited: September 24, 2020

3. I there an easily aquirable 2 person mount?

Also another question, is there a distance limit to where alts stop getting exp? Sometimes they die to quickly and can't aggro fast enough. If I can leave them in the dungeon entrance then that would be perfect.

4. I there an easily aquirable 2 person mount?
    There's several easy ones, easiest are mammoths as they require least amount of gold to get. Here they are: https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Mammoth_mounts
    Ignore the Honor and Justice points as they are values from Cataclysm but I think the gold prices are still accurate. Make sure it's a multiple seats mammoth and not just single seat.

Pricier option is the chopper.

Also another question, is there a distance limit to where alts stop getting exp? Sometimes they die to quickly and can't aggro fast enough. If I can leave them in the dungeon entrance then that would be perfect.
    Yes, there's a distance limit. Also, if they are dead they don't get XP afaik.

5. Also another question, is there a distance limit to where alts stop getting exp? Sometimes they die to quickly and can't aggro fast enough. If I can leave them in the dungeon entrance then that would be perfect.
    The radius is quite large. I don't know how to put it into numbers, but from grinding Shadow Labyrinth I can tell you this:

If you leave your alts at the dungeon entrance, they will be able to get xp from any mob killed up to the doorway leading to the room with the Inciter boss.

6. I have another problem, my alts aren't getting exp even if they're close by, within the range of Holy Light. Am I doing something wrong? I first noticed it when they were level ~35.