1. Gladiator title and Warmane 2v2 + Soloq

It is safe to say that 2v2 ladder is as dead as it gets compared to old seasons, there is almost no ques in 2.4k+ mmr other than sniping 2.2k mmr ppl with counter comps for free rating or self ego boost with fake high winratios due to the bracket itself giving nothing good at end of season.

I'd like to invite Warmane staff to consider adding Gladiator title to 2v2 ladder to top 5, top 10 even to encourage people to play the bracket.

There is no stats released by Warmane staff about how many people got gladiator from Soloq in the webiste but by talking to the community it appears hardly top 10 managed to get Gladiator with the top 0.1 of 30% above 1600 requirement.

I'd like to suggest Warmane staff to remove that for Gladiator specifically without touching the Warbringer + Duelist and make top 20 Soloq get Gladiator title to bring life to that bracket as well as people knowing what gets gladiator instead of assuming.

2. For some very unlogical reasons, Warmane staff is not considering 2v2/Soloque to be the same as 3v3.

I had some unpleasant moments here especially when I grinded soloque for shoulders only to realise they removed the eligibility of soloque rating to buy shoulders.

They think it takes much more effort and skill in doing only rated 3vs3. Which is totally untrue and wrong. The only reason it takes more time and effort to do 3v3 is to find your teammates and suitable hours for all 3 of you to play. Which is not very possible if you are in your late 20s /early 30s because time is not somthing you used to have loads when you were younger.

Therefore the Warmane staff is turning into these elitists for whom notoriety > fun.

Which I could have understood if it was applicable on BLACKROCK server ONLY.

Hoping they will reason more behind this logic in the future and things will change. But probably the changes will occur too late and people will stop play. And the servers will become barren since the only new people who play this expansion on private server are the ones who have already played it before. And they will be gone.

3. For some very unlogical reasons, Warmane staff is not considering 2v2/Soloque to be the same as 3v3.
    You answer that yourself when you say how your personal situation makes it "impossible" to be in an actual, real 3-players team. If you're playing solo or in a pair, no matter your reasons/excuses, you aren't in a 3-players team. Your expectation of getting special treatment is akin to a PvEr, for whom it's "impossible" to do more than a single raid run every two weeks, wanting to get extra drops to make up for it.

4. You answer that yourself when you say how your personal situation makes it "impossible" to be in an actual, real 3-players team. If you're playing solo or in a pair, no matter your reasons/excuses, you aren't in a 3-players team. Your expectation of getting special treatment is akin to a PvEr, for whom it's "impossible" to do more than a single raid run every two weeks, wanting to get extra drops to make up for it.
    What do you mean "real" 3-player team ?! Are you implying that the people I am getting matched with in Soloque are AI or Bots ?

I can understand your logic, but its flawed.

I have been playing since old AT, and back there you could buy shoulders with Soloque rating.

What has changed since , please tell me ?

P.s. Not looking into quarrel with anyone (love u all) as I will try find some mates for 3v3, get my shoulders, titles and finally be done with this

5. What do you mean "real" 3-player team ?! Are you implying that the people I am getting matched with in Soloque are AI or Bots ?
    What I'm implying is perfectly explained in what's in the post you quoted already.

I have been playing since old AT, and back there you could buy shoulders with Soloque rating.

What has changed since , please tell me ?
    AT doesn't exist anymore, for one. We aren't AT, things that existed or were valid in AT don't necessarily do here. We have a bigger picture to consider, among other things.

6. SoloQ is way more casual than actual 3v3, you could be lucky and get carried. There isn't that much coordination between teams and you're not a real 3 player TEAM, you are a 3 player group, but not a TEAM.

7. We have a bigger picture to consider, among other things.
    I can not talk for everyone but I for one have moved past the elitist vision of blocking 2v2 not getting Gladiator if it means that the bracket itself will become more alive and there will be active high mmr ques. Even if the players that I hate who play broken meta comps will have the Gladiator title and I won't as long as I get some ques I am fine at this point. The current state of 2.4k+ mmr 2v2 just consists of sniping 2.2k people with counter comp / gear and then stopping as soon as the 2.2s stop. It's not 2v2 it's just a hide and seek.