1. So you wanna tell me that most Premades are not interested in Farming Graves for getting higher Hks and killing noobs in bgs? Hilarious right
    Agree, too many times seen TKT/IA/OD and similiar guilds, how they prolonged BG by sitting with flag at enemy GY to farm them as long as possible. They want only to farm without any challenge.
    As you said only thing that can speed up lose is afking as ghost, cause they can't farm anymore.

2. So you wanna tell me that most Premades are not interested in Farming Graves for getting higher Hks and killing noobs in bgs? Hilarious right
    You clearly only see what you want to see from my replies.
    If enemy team stops ressing all together we are going to cap and move on to the next battleground.
    We would love to have a rated battleground in place on Icecrown but even if it was added we would still que regular BGs. So in the end nothing is going to change, its up to you and others to just get used to it, form your own premade or dont que.

3. You clearly only see what you want to see from my replies.
    lol, you clearly only see what you want to see from his replies, by writing this below...

If enemy team stops ressing all together we are going to cap and move on to the next battleground.
    with this sentence you proven that hes right xDDD

4. lol, you clearly only see what you want to see from his replies, by writing this below...

with this sentence you proven that hes right xDDD
    Yeah i dont even know what to add here. He/she really exposed himself.

First 12