1. Premade Vs Premade

Why dont you match Premades Vs Premades in Battlegrounds instead of letting a fully geared premade rape a low geared PUG?
    Then they can show off their "skills" Vs each other.

2. We dont like to rape either so relax. Its no fun for us geting in a bg vs ramdoms wipeing one time in WG then grave farming.

3. We dont like to rape either so relax. Its no fun for us geting in a bg vs ramdoms wipeing one time in WG then grave farming.
    I dont think so, most ppl make Premades to slaugther low gs people to get higher Hks and to show how "good" they are. Its always the same guilds. Its ruining the pvp experience for everyone else and its no fun. In my opinion solo queing for solo bgs doesnt make any sense if you dont want to waste your freetime. Play premades or just stop playing bgs. And even if youre over 6kgs you cant do anything because the premades have more than enough healers to heal so you wont kill anyone from the premade. ALways the same: 0-..... In my opinion the only solution is to stop letting premades join bgs against random players or seperate 6kgs player from people under 6kgs. There is no other way to solve this problem, because right now: its a waste of time to play bgs. Same with arena but thats an another story (wars hpal say hello there)
    Edited: September 26, 2020

4. 1) Gear up. I don't care how you do it, but gear for real pvp. Gem, enchant, and spec and glyph right. Look at the specs of other players playing your spec that are doing it very well. Look them up on the armory. Respec again and again until you find the builds that work.

2) Learn your class. Duel, bg, arena, world pvp, fight every spec you can find. Fight them again and again and again. You might lose, but you will also learn if you're paying attention. Look through your combat logs. Figure out how they are beating you. Figure out how to work around that. Talk to other players. It's hard and it takes time, like everything else that's worthwhile. I play disc and I can destroy shadowmourne warriors and BiS rogues. It's possible. But it takes a ton of effort to learn their weaknesses and how to exploit them. You can't believe how fun it is to kick the crap out of that axe swinging moron that assumes he can two shot you. When he realizes he's losing and tries to run away, it's VERY rewarding.

3) Run with ppl you meet in bgs that can prove their worth. Be nice. Be helpful. Make friends. Roll with them.

4) After your have done your homework (1-3), scope out the pvp guilds on your server and your preferred faction. Some are very high end. Some are more chill. Find one that fits your needs. Now prove your worth to them. If you find yourself improving beyond the desires of the guild you're in, try to move up. Identify the top guilds and hopefully eventually you can get in one.

5) Show up. Be active. Work hard. I typically get 500-1000 hk per day, and pretty much only truly farm kills in AV occasionally. I prefer to win rather than farm. Work with your teammates.

6) Never stop trying to improve. There are still some specs and builds (pve gear specs with ridiculous burst, I'm looking at you), but I'm still getting better at overcoming them.

7) Have fun. I know it's hard when you're dying all the time, but trust me, you're dying to someone who has worked very hard to skill-out that spec. Also, be aware that there are numerous scripters in the game. Take a bit of solace in the fact that they tend to frequently disappear, because someone caught them. If you have to cheat to win, the reward is zero.

8) Make alts, and play them. Especially alts of the classes and specs that make you cry. When you learn to play rogue and then go back to your healer, you're going to know how that rogue is beating you. Then you will know how to reverse that. I know there's a lot of time investment, but it really does work. The best pvpers I know have tons of alts and can play them all.

9) Addons are quite helpful. There are a bunch of good pvp and arena addons. Mess around with them until you find what works best. Also, a solid platform (gaming computer, proper keybinds, macros, graphics card, keypad, mouse, connection speed, etc). This stuff all makes a difference.

10) Don't be afraid to ask for help. I had a mentor. He was kind enough to work with me, but he could see that I was serious about getting better, so he chose to help. Ask those you admire. You may get told to buzz off, but there are, in fact, some really cool folks in the pvp scene.

11) You're still going to die once in a while, but high-end pvp guild premades are among the most fun things I have ever done in 15 years in this game.

12) You'd be surprised how many times our premades get matched up against other premades. So never let your guard down.

13) It's up to you how much investment in time and effort you're willing to make, but effort is rewarded pretty consistently in this game, whether in pve or pvp. I think that's part of why it's still popular.

Best of luck.

5. Rated battlegrounds would certainly help with this problem. A feature some of have been wanting for awhile

6. Why dont you match Premades Vs Premades in Battlegrounds instead of letting a fully geared premade rape a low geared PUG?
    Then they can show off their "skills" Vs each other.
    You "randoms" are just HKs, we want to face other premades not random pugs that we can faceroll with our eyes closed.
    If no other premades are in the que then tough luck suck it up or leave the bg.
    Edited: September 30, 2020

7. You "randoms" are just HKs, we want to face other premades not random pugs that we can faceroll with our eyes closed.
    I mean hes right If you want to fight a premade vs a premade organize it with the opposing faction instead of queing and hoping there is one in que.

8. I mean hes right If you want to fight a premade vs a premade organize it with the opposing faction instead of queing and hoping there is one in que.
    Not everyone can gather 15 or 10 players at the same time or at any given time. If we want to play we are going to play regardless if there are other premades in the que.

9. You "randoms" are just HKs, we want to face other premades not random pugs that we can faceroll with our eyes closed.
    If you mean by "suck it up" letting yourself get killed by people with many healers behind and wasting your time, or leaving the bg so that i have to wait 15 min to play and other ppl joining your bg so that my leaving doesnt matter, then no. these are no solution. i have a better idea: if you are dead, go away from graveyard, and go afk and prevent to go afk by jumping in the bg so that most players dont res and you dont have anything to kill. no other way to fight against toxic premade hks farming. You know what i call that: tough luck for you and no hks for you
    Edited: October 1, 2020

10. If you mean by "suck it up" letting yourself get killed by people with many healers behind and wasting your time, or leaving the bg so that i have to wait 15 min to play and other ppl joining your bg so that my leaving doesnt matter, then no. these are no solution. i have a better idea: if you are dead, go away from graveyard, and go afk and prevent to go afk by jumping in the bg so that most players dont res and you dont have anything to kill. no other way to fight against toxic premade hks farming. You know what i call that: tough luck for you and no hks for you
    If you stop ressing then we simply win and move on to the next battleground.

11. If you stop ressing then we simply win and move on to the next battleground.
    Well, but you didnt get Hks. Tough luck.

12. Well, but you didnt get Hks. Tough luck.
    And you didnt get your win.

13. And you didnt get your win.
    You know, im not playing pvp to only win. I played bgs to have fun. And if i dont (didnt) win against other grp, i didnt care. I had my fun and thats it. And if i see a premade, its not like i would care that i loose. Its that its no fun for other people and also no fun for me to play against premades. Because its a waste of time staying on grave and getting killed everytime. And if i see that there is a way to sabotage Premades Hks Farming, im glad i could help in the sabotage. So i take the defeat with pleasure. If you think i care that i didnt get my win , then thought wrong
    Edited: October 1, 2020

14. You know, im not playing pvp to only win. I played bgs to have fun. And if i dont (didnt) win against other grp, i didnt care. I had my fun and thats it. And if i see a premade, its not like i would care that i loose. Its that its no fun for other people and also no fun for me to play against premades. Because its a waste of time staying on grave and getting killed everytime. And if i see that there is a way to sabotage Premades Hks Farming, im glad i could help in the sabotage. So i take the defeat with pleasure. If you think i care that i didnt get my win , then thought wrong
    You thinking that it matters to us is hilarious.

15. You thinking that it matters to us is hilarious.
    So you wanna tell me that most Premades are not interested in Farming Graves for getting higher Hks and killing noobs in bgs? Hilarious right

12 Last