1. PVP is bad joke

Hi, im a basically new player on this server (realm Lordaeron). I like to play PvP and PvE too. But, i dont understand one thing. Why is Lordaeron connected with players from another realms? I cant enjoy it. Sorry, but when i come to BG, I'm usually there alone from my server. everything is against me paytowin players. No chance. The boys are happy, I'm nervous because it can't be played. The only thing I can play is WG because there are balanced players from my realm and not masters who buy the whole inventory for money or have everything for free on instant (I don't know how it works on instant servers).
    I don't understand how you can combine diametrically different realms with each other.

2. Hi, im a basically new player on this server (realm Lordaeron). I like to play PvP and PvE too. But, i dont understand one thing. Why is Lordaeron connected with players from another realms? I cant enjoy it. Sorry, but when i come to BG, I'm usually there alone from my server. everything is against me paytowin players. No chance. The boys are happy, I'm nervous because it can't be played. The only thing I can play is WG because there are balanced players from my realm and not masters who buy the whole inventory for money or have everything for free on instant (I don't know how it works on instant servers).
    I don't understand how you can combine diametrically different realms with each other.
    Lordaeron is hardcore "blizzlike" realm. This means PvP isn't excluded from their hardecore content.
    People join Lordaeron for harder content, why the harder content should only apply to PvE aspect of the game, when it can affect PvP as well.

3. Icecrown is a much older realm with content much easier and people gear easier, Most of the times when you se a "donator" who owns everyone hes not even a donator, that person just knows how to play their class very well and have been playing for many years,people are very quick to make the assumption that other players are donators as soon as they se how well they preform.

4. everything is against me paytowin players. No chance. The boys are happy, I'm nervous because it can't be played. The only thing I can play is WG because there are balanced players from my realm and not masters who buy the whole inventory for money or have everything for free on instant (I don't know how it works on instant servers).
    Just because people have the best possible gear doesn't automatically make them 'pay to win players'. You do realize that it's possible to get gear without paying for it, right? Icecrown and Lordaeron are running for a long time. People have multiple characters with best-in-slot gear, with and without donations.

Lordaeron is hardcore "blizzlike" realm. This means PvP isn't excluded from their hardecore content.
    People join Lordaeron for harder content, why the harder content should only apply to PvE aspect of the game, when it can affect PvP as well.
    Sure, players from other realms have reduced enrage timers and bigger health pools in BG's. lol

5. Whether you like it or not, this is just how Warmane 3.3.5 pvp is.

I can agree with the topic of "We dont want to play with people who donated for their gear". In retail 3.3.5 you could not donate for gear. So its completely understandable that people dont want to play with people who donate for gear.

However I can assure you that its not going to change. Thousands of people have complained about the same thing your complaining about, and nothing has ever changed.

Your only real option is to wait for Blizzard to release WotLK expansion on live. If they ever do.
    Edited: September 29, 2020

6. When I PvP, I Noticed EVERYONE was in S8 Gear and we had about 3 People with SM On Each Side on average in WSG.

I'm like were are the Ungeared Players at, they are certainly not in the Frostmourne Bracket because it's very strict.

I Noticed Most of the New Players are on Frostmourne, and the ones on IC Don't Stick around long, and some just go through it then Donate the rest of their gear.

The Problem is when you Donate, you are Paying to be on Par with everyone else, not Ahead. This is because almost everyone in the BGs are already Fully Geared. This is the Natural Consequence of a Server that's 7 + Years old tho so it's expected. The only problem is it makes it harder to get New Players on IC, but we do have Frostmourne anyways which is great for them.

7. Because PvP was dead on Lordaeron. The duel zones were barren wastelands, and youd get few bgs from what I recall.

8. I.T.T. icecrowners discussing about what lordaeron needs.

9. These days i created a post asking Warmane to remove Lordaeron from Crossrealm with other Servers. They removed my post.

Sad.

Players from Lord need to unite and ask for it or a fair lk realm pvp and no cross with Icecrown/Blackrock.

10. Hi, im a basically new player on this server (realm Lordaeron). I like to play PvP and PvE too. But, i dont understand one thing. Why is Lordaeron connected with players from another realms? I cant enjoy it. Sorry, but when i come to BG, I'm usually there alone from my server. everything is against me paytowin players. No chance. The boys are happy, I'm nervous because it can't be played. The only thing I can play is WG because there are balanced players from my realm and not masters who buy the whole inventory for money or have everything for free on instant (I don't know how it works on instant servers).
    some of us don't have time to play much and farm gear do to work/life thats why we donate but at same time some of us sell gold for coins and get full gear without donating much i honestly think that Lordaeron should be on its own but then again you get people that cry here that they wait in que for 30 min+ so what ever warmane do you guys will find something to cry about just make lvl 79 twink and play like that
    Edited: October 13, 2020

11. you get people that cry here that they wait in que for 30 min+ so what ever warmane do you guys will find something to cry about
    thats only icecrowners prettending to be lordaeron players, bg queue times were fine before crossrealm.

Dont talk of what you dont know.

12. thats only icecrowners prettending to be lordaeron players, bg queue times were fine before crossrealm.

Dont talk of what you dont know.
    sssh its alright, want me to bring you your special blanket?

13. Problem is, what would Icecrown do with these blackrock players, Lordaeron players are in general very skilled people with huge knowledge of the game, what they lack in gear they compensate in skill, Lordaeron players are the middle ground between the "Overgeared" Icecrowner and the "noob" Blackrocker and what brings balance to the battlegrounds, I'm not saying all blackrock people are noobs, some of the most skilled pvpers are from blackrock but in general the majority goes to blackrock to test new characters, If anything Icecrown should be the realm pulled out from crossrealm and Lord should stay with Blackrock in crossrealm.

14. Hi, im a basically new player on this server (realm Lordaeron). I like to play PvP and PvE too. But, i dont understand one thing. Why is Lordaeron connected with players from another realms? I cant enjoy it. Sorry, but when i come to BG, I'm usually there alone from my server. everything is against me paytowin players. No chance.
    pvp isn't that bad. I even see 8-9 BiS players running away from 5 guys in Eye of the Storm. (these 5 players had a identical name and Alliance was scared, was funny to watch xD, easiest win ever).

So you are a new player and like to pve. Why you don't combine pve for your pvp and make a kind of "class cannon" Several classes can 1 2 shots full s8 players.
    I often get ganked by a combat rogue and even with over 1100 resilience socket in my gear I pop like a balloon without being able to do anything in his killing spree.
    I see Boomkins and Shadowpriest who use their slow fall / fly form to dot peoples mid air and in 2 seconds (2-3 dots) they pop s8 players.

I know I just was talking about open world. But it also works in Battlegrounds.
    Here is my tip for you:
    I think most of us started with low gear and having the best gear doesn't guarantee a win. Do objectives avoid zergs and you can get your first 5 s8 items. Farming S6 gear and when you need, your s7 ring for pvp also. With this you can hopefully enjoy pvp a bit.
    You can fill up the missing pvp items with pve gear and or socket resilience gems / enchant resilience. That's how I did it. After that you can do some Arena for upgrades.