1. Up to 11 quest not allowing me to harpoon

I'm doing the up to 11 alliance quest in Nifflevar where you get into a harpoon gun and hit the village below. I only see one harpoon gun and it's lever says I need a different control module than the one that I have. When I use the one that I have next to it, it says "You can't do that yet".

2. I remember having problems with this quest because I was trying to use the wrong launcher. Have you checked wowhead?

3. I'm doing the up to 11 alliance quest in Nifflevar where you get into a harpoon gun and hit the village below. I only see one harpoon gun and it's lever says I need a different control module than the one that I have. When I use the one that I have next to it, it says "You can't do that yet".
    The harpoon you need for that quest is on the northern building. The southern building's harpoon, with the lever, is for a quest you get later.

4. I have the same issue. Only there are no harpoons on the northern building. I found one down in the ocean which is actually usable, but I can't target anything from there.