1. Noob question: How/when do I get more abilities?

Hi guys! I am a level 19 mage and I have decided that I want to be a Frost Mage.

The thing is, I have only 3 abilities: Fireball, Frost Armor, and Arcane Torrent.

I thought that by the time I'll be level 10 I could choose a specialization (like Frost Mage) that would give me more abilities.
    Here I am at level 19 struggling to beat a single level 14 mob. I can guarantee, it's no fun xD.

Do you guys have some suggestions? It would mean a lot, thank you in advance!

2. You have to talk to your trainer every two levels (even numbers) to learn new abilities.

3. You have to talk to your trainer every two levels (even numbers) to learn new abilities.
    Thank you very much Shred! I am now level 20 in Undercity and successfully got my new abilities :D.
    Could you help me with one more thing, please? I do not know exactly from where I could buy a mount. I'm not sure if I need to go back to Silvermoon (since I am a Blood Elf).

4. Yes, you have to go back to Silvermoon. You should have received a mail with a quest that tells you where to go.

There is a translocation orb outside Undercity you can use to teleport back to Silvermoon.

5. Thank you very much! This info means a lot to a noob like me :D.

I guess that's why people love WOTLK, the new expansions are too noob friendly by shoving tutorials in our faces :)