1. 70 Horde Twink Guild Icecrown <Strawberry Delight>

If you are burning for a crusade against the Burning Crusade, then look no further!
    Strawberry Delight is currently the only active 70 twink guild on Icecrown, Horde. It is an offshoot of the recently departed Purple Haze.

We are open to whomever and will welcome anyone who would like to twink and experience the tBC expansion on a wrath server, with many experienced players to help any adjustment new players may need, or to assist in gathering gear. With the closing of the Outland server, we also welcome any dispossessed member who still wants to make a 70.

We are looking to bolster our member list so as to continue to grow our roster for 25 man raids. We have actively been raiding 25 man raids on Sundays @7pm RT. Our current progress of bosses taken down is listed below.
    Karazhan 11/11
    Zul'Aman 6/6
    Gruul's Lair 2/2
    Magtheridon's Lair 1/1
    Tempest Keep 4/4
    Serpentshrine Caverns 6/6
    The Battle for Mount Hyjal 5/5
    Black Temple 9/9
    Sunwell Plateau 6/6

Arena gameplay has also been active, with guildies playing both 2s and 3s weekly. Anyone is welcome to join the 70 discord that spans both Horde and Alliance, for the purposes of arena coordination.

If there are any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask in game.

GM: Easture (alt: Southture)
    Officers: Putrifaction (alts: Gnasty, Putrefaction, Pbj)
    Felceytbc (alts: Huntertbc, Stunlocksop)

Hyjal Kill:

Black Temple Kill:

Sunwell Plateau Kill:
    Edited: January 3, 2021

2. Wish I Could Join, but Can only Transfer to IC as a Level 80 from Outland :P

3. everyone ive ever met from this guild has been a total jackass.

4. Sorry you feel that way, if theres something specific that you have found to be an issue, please let me know so I can see if I can do anything about it.

5. Updated 1/3/21 with Kil'Jaeden kill