1. I transferred a Hunter and a Warrior. My warrior is missing Defensive stance and Hunter doesn't have a pet and does not have tame pet. I tried doing the quest but the quest givers don't have a quest for me. What should i do?
    open a ticket in-game, a GM will help you

2. I transferred a Hunter and a Warrior. My warrior is missing Defensive stance and Hunter doesn't have a pet and does not have tame pet. I tried doing the quest but the quest givers don't have a quest for me. What should i do?
    Open an in-game ticket and write the same thing, but be patient they don't answer it right away

3. Just did the expansion convertation, worked with one character whilst my second is in limbo even after some hours:<
    Character name is Aintmyday

4. Just did the expansion convertation, worked with one character whilst my second is in limbo even after some hours:<
    Character name is Aintmyday
    Well All I can suggest is to give it few more days and then open a ticket from the site if the thing hasn't completed. I would say give it a full week before you start opening tickets and additionally flooding their support.

5. - Expansion Conversion is automatic and may take up to 1 hour to complete

I Wait 3 days and my character didn't transfer yet.

6. OK closed due to lack of players,but what about Frostwolf? Why not close frostwolf?

7. After much thought I decided to go to IC and level a new 70. I played Outland because I like 70 I don't want to be forced to play a level I dont want. The 70 community on IC is more active that Outland. There are both Alliance and Horde guilds.

8. Any mods going to let us know if they can open up Outland so we can change our characters name? I can't transfer my character due to this. No help at ALL from the mods for WEEKS.

Please advise.

9. Can I keep the character level as it is without instant level up?

10. This is pretty unfair to anyone who has bought coins/characters on outland. Last time ill donate to warmane.

11. Are honor and arena points also transfered?

12. I never donate for warmane cuz i knew this will happen :DD

13. I never donate for warmane cuz i knew this will happen :DD
    i get people unable to donate because it's costly where they live, i get people not donating because it's free, but it takes a special level of scumbag to gloat about freeloading like that

14. Any way to transfer my low level AH character? He had all my gold! Or any way to just transfer his gold? I already submitted the transfer of my main.

15. Still no response from mods.

Ahh my character is stuck in limbo.

First ... 41213141516 ... Last