1. So this is the best expansion, better than WOTLK? :D

2. i don't understand why we are not being refunded at least half of what we spent in outlands since they are the ones that are decommisioning their server that we invested in seems like a huge slap in the face for them to not at least help there client base with a good boost on another server for their patrionage to the server owell 3000 gold to re buy skills and some **** green gear and a free server xfer is not enough imo

3. is there somebody else we can PM other than "Edifice" about missing gear/mounts etc?

4. Not really. He's the one managing it, so any PM you sent to someone else would just get forwarded to him.

5. When is the shutdown of the server/realm expected? I'd like to finish leveling my lvl50 rogue and I've wanted to ask if it makes sense to level it up since we still have some time until the server goes down; or it doesn't matter (because we have sort time left) and I shouldn't bother with it.
    Thank you in advance!

6. Still no mention of whats happening to accounts with 10 characters on IC already?

Would like to transfer my 8 or so Outlands characters over. FM would be good. Haven't played on it yet and that would be nice to start a new server.

Can any admins/mods/whoever at least comment on this?

7. i don't understand why we are not being refunded at least half of what we spent in outlands since they are the ones that are decommisioning their server that we invested in seems like a huge slap in the face for them to not at least help there client base with a good boost on another server for their patrionage to the server owell 3000 gold to re buy skills and some **** green gear and a free server xfer is not enough imo
    I decided to check up on here after leaving months ago when TBC was dying.

Were Just getting a Instant 80 Boost (On x7 Realm), Keep Professions (On x3 Profs) and our Mounts I believe?

Doesn't seem like you are getting much, the Starting Gear is worst than High Ends TBC Gear, Surprised it wasn't at least RDF Gear.

Also, can we have the Option to Stay Level 70, Might as Well make a Twink
    Edited: September 30, 2020

8. It's been a day and on my account it still says "Fury's transfer from Outland to Icecrown is starting". There was already a character named Fury in Icecrown before, and when i did the transfer, the name change did not pop up. Logged ingame to check also.

Also i have only around 5-6 characters on this account.
    Edited: September 30, 2020

9. Cmon ADMINS Answer our questions!! Answer why u give this bad gear.
    I made a ticket about the same questions and the asnwer was : Please forward this + any future suggestions you have to the associated thread. This system isn't really the place for such, http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=426836!!!
    So alot of players are waiting to asnwer this , you can see how much players ask the same question.
    Cmon Staff let we see your point of view.!!!!!

10. Still no mention of whats happening to accounts with 10 characters on IC already?

Would like to transfer my 8 or so Outlands characters over. FM would be good. Haven't played on it yet and that would be nice to start a new server.

Can any admins/mods/whoever at least comment on this?
    <They have a system in place for that I believe for in conjuction to when Frostmourne characters gets transfered over to Icecrown.

11. personally don't see it worth comming back, we can't salavage our chars for half the coin value, get our gear 'promoted' to the wrath version. we can't even go to frostmourne, were essentionally getting the value or our characters erased with a instant 80 + profs on a server were everyone else is fully geared out.

if we are not getting our gear promoted, it would be better if we had the choice to remain 70 and continue TBC content on IC since it's very easy to make a IC char with max professions anyways.
    Edited: September 30, 2020 Reason: typo

12. i don't understand why we are not being refunded at least half of what we spent in outlands since they are the ones that are decommisioning their server that we invested in seems like a huge slap in the face for them to not at least help there client base with a good boost on another server for their patrionage to the server owell 3000 gold to re buy skills and some **** green gear and a free server xfer is not enough imo
    CUZ YOU DONT SPENT, you donate. Go check what donation means.
    personally don't see it worth comming back, we can't salavage our chars for half the coin value, get our gear 'promoted' to the wrath version. we can't even go to frostmourne, were essentionally getting the value or our characters erased with a instant 80 + profs on a server were everyone else is fully geared out.

if we are not getting our gear promoted, it would be better if we had the choice to remain 70 and continue TBC content on IC since it's very easy to make a IC char with max professions anyways.
    On that all i can answer is be thankful you are having the chance to keep your characters. I guess most of you are new to the private scene, but there are countless servers that closed doors and all those characters and donaitons were lost. Here you get a chance to play again even thou on a different expansion

13. I transferred my warlock to Icecrow.

However, impossible to have the quests for the pets... (and i have only the imp in my spellbook).

How to do please ?

14. I transferred my warlock to Icecrow.

However, impossible to have the quests for the pets... (and i have only the imp in my spellbook).

How to do please ?
    open a ticket in-game.
    Explain that you have already completed those quests (on TBC realm) so you can not do them again (if this is the case)

I guess a GM will add you the spells (to summon succ,void, felhunt)

15. Guys, if i won in lottery Black Qiraji Battle Tank, but i didn't leared it as mount due lack of gold, will it disappear after transfer? or it will stay in my bag?

First ... 2345614 ... Last