1. Are titles and PvP titles transfered aswell?
    they should be yes

2. to be fair. there is an in-game chat notification from warmane that broadcasts once an hour saying "donate and be rewarded with coins" meaning you had to do something in order to gain something.
    so if you want us to lookup the meaning of donation, we should also lookup what ,,buying'' means
    An incentive to donate in the form of a reward isn't the same as buying, even if people might want to look at it in such way. Do a Google search for "dontion rewards" and you will find out it's a very, very common practice to incentivize donations, and not seen as a purchase.

3. Hi guys, uhm is there any issues with the transfers, mine has started the day you announced, still hasn't moved on from Character transfer started.
    Thank you :)

4. Hi guys, uhm is there any issues with the transfers, mine has started the day you announced, still hasn't moved on from Character transfer started.
    Thank you :)
    Sometimes, the transfer process is filled with requests and it schedules transfers. We will look into this, if it does not resolve in the next day.

5. i transfered my war, but it doesnt have his stances in wotlk (berserker stance and defensive stance), so thank u my war is unusable !

6. I have this message " CHARACTER TRANSFERS - Slyk's transfer from Outland to Icecrown is pending import" since 4 days, wanna help me please?

7. i transfered my war, but it doesnt have his stances in wotlk (berserker stance and defensive stance), so thank u my war is unusable !
    open a ticket in-game.
    Explain that your character comes from TBC realm and it is missing all "stances"

8. Stop trolling. or maybe u can't read ? transfered char keeps all items/profs/gems/enchants
    Well everything apart from professions and some enchants is more or less useless at level 80 so he is not entirely wrong there.

9. Hi Proterean,

Can you please tell me when will you shutdown the server? I'm asking because I have an almost lvl70 rogue and I'd like to know how much time I've left.

10. You may need to complete the quests to get that. Check if the quests are available first.

11. Why was the choice to transfer to Icecrown considered as opposed to Frostmourne? I feel that some other people, like myself, would rather have the option to transfer their characters over to a server that has some progression left in it rather than to a server that is already fully progressed.

Sure, you could say it may not be fair to give us these small perks on a server that people are still leveling up on, but to be honest, I would also rather have the option to continue from lvl 70 onwards with no perks and with all the gear/titles I have but to be allowed to transfer to Frostmourne.

If you could consider the option to allow players to transfer over to Frostmourne, that would be greatly appreciated.
    Edited: October 2, 2020

12. Hi, i just transfered my warrior and hunter. On my warrior, i don't have berserker and defensive stance, and there are no quests for them available. On the hunter, there is no quest for pet taming, and it's not available at the trainer.

13. Hi, i just transfered my warrior and hunter. On my warrior, i don't have berserker and defensive stance, and there are no quests for them available. On the hunter, there is no quest for pet taming, and it's not available at the trainer.
    open a ticket in-game

14. As a Update, Still Transferring 60 Hours later
    Edited: October 4, 2020 Reason: 36 --> 60

15. In my opinion we should be given at least 1 free name change with this. My main character on Outland is way more precious than all of my characters on icecrown. Still I have invested some time on the chars on icecrown and I dont want to delete them.. so im left with having to donate for 5 coins for rename.

First ... 4567816 ... Last