1. "the transfer will take up to an hour", it's still starting after 4 days ..

2. Hello my character is gone after using Expansion Conversion (VOIDBURN - Warlock - Outland) anyone else same problem?

3. Hello my character is gone after using Expansion Conversion (VOIDBURN - Warlock - Outland) anyone else same problem?
    what do you mean is gone?
    Process is complete but by logging on Icecrown (Wotlk) that warlock is not on character list ?
    Maybe more info...

4. what do you mean is gone?
    Process is complete but by logging on Icecrown (Wotlk) that warlock is not on character list ?
    Maybe more info...
    Yes, i transfered chara, but i cant see it on Icecrown realm :/

5. Will it be possible to transfer to another account?

6. Sad news

Greetings Outland community,

unfortunately due to lack of community interest and lack of population to keep the game alive, we are proceeding to decomission Outland. All characters will be archived and anyone interested in continuing their adventure on the Icecrown realm can log on the website and select the Expansion Conversion service via the coins currency.

This service is offerred for free to all Outland players. Details of it can be seen on the website, when selected and also below:
    Spoiler: Show

• - Transfers your character to the realm of your choice
    • - Instant upgrade to the max level
    • - Starter gear package of your choice
    • - Character's mounts, items, gems, enchants, reputation and professions will be transferred
    • - Hunter pet is not transferred
    • - Mail, Auction House, guild and arena data will NOT be transferred
    • - Friends list and ignore list will NOT be transferred
    • - You will be prompted to rename your character if your character's name is not available on the destination realm
    • - Your character must be level 70
    • - Expansion Conversion is automatic and may take up to 1 hour to complete

We hope that one day, we might have another chance to encounter the ashen fires of Black Temple alongside you.

Kind regards,
    Warmane
    will be a another realm of tbc? i was really interested :c

7. What about people who got Twinks at level 19 and 39? we wont be able to enjoy our toons at that level anymore?

8. Yes, i transfered chara, but i cant see it on Icecrown realm :/
    Are you sure you weren't looking at Blackrock/Lordaeron/Frostmorune character list?
    Btw I guess you may send a PM to Edifice or opening a ticket on website if your account is premium

9. okay, so a friend of mine started his transfer half an hour ago, his character was transfered, i've been waiting for my character's transfer for 5 days, this is getting annoying.

10. Dear Warmane team, my transfer is still staying on status Transfer has started, 5 days after I requested it.

11. I Believe if you Transfer to the Same Account, it's Fine. If you Transfer to a Linked Account nothing Happens, just a guess tho.

Edit: Does the Linked Acct need to also be Premium?
    Edited: October 5, 2020

12. any mods wanna give an answer ? none of it was specified in the link you keep sending me in ticket responses lel ..

13. I Believe if you Transfer to the Same Account, it's Fine. If you Transfer to a Linked Account nothing Happens, just a guess tho.

Edit: Does the Linked Acct need to also be Premium?
    I dont think being premium is of any requirement but it can get you to the front of their transfer queue probably.

As of now my transfer is with status completed. Thank you Warmane.
    Edited: October 5, 2020 Reason: Status change

First ... 56789 ... Last