1. What is a Linked Account? How can i link my account to a new one and transfer my char there?

2. I'm kinda disappointed that the possibility of transfer to Frostmourne came up only today when I already transferred my char. If I had a choice I would definitely choose Frostmourne over Icecrown. What to do now?

3. Transferred my character and none of my mounts or items were transferred with it. It's just basically a fresh 80 with professions.
    That's whack.

Can any Mods advise on this? I have multiple accounts with rare mounts that I want to transfer and am hesitant until this is fixed.

4. Transferred my character and none of my mounts or items were transferred with it. It's just basically a fresh 80 with professions.
    That's whack.

Can any Mods advise on this? I have multiple accounts with rare mounts that I want to transfer and am hesitant until this is fixed.
    send a PM to Edifice: http://forum.warmane.com/member.php?username=Edifice

5. I'm kinda disappointed that the possibility of transfer to Frostmourne came up only today when I already transferred my char. If I had a choice I would definitely choose Frostmourne over Icecrown. What to do now?
    Same, decided to come back after I heard of the decommission. Getting ****ed on by Bis players is not fun so I back to other pc games and console

Edit: Wait... I read it wrong. I thought people were stating you couldn't move there. Guess I'm playing on Frostmorune
    Edited: October 6, 2020

6. I'm kinda disappointed that the possibility of transfer to Frostmourne came up only today when I already transferred my char. If I had a choice I would definitely choose Frostmourne over Icecrown. What to do now?
    Same, I wish we could of just went to Frostmourne from the Beginning.

Only Problem with Retransferring is we got 3000g. Only way it could work is if we could return our char to Outland IF 3000g is in the Bag then go to Frostmourne from Outland because many Accts crossed by being Linked

Also, I Transfered to Frostmourne on different char and Noticed I have 7250g 48s 5c, and the Hearthstone brings you under Hillsbrad to a fall to your Death

Also, People seem very Friendly on Frostmorune, great Server!

7. It is now possible to transfer to Frostmourne, also. We are also looking into twink transfers. There are some issues regarding enchants on those characters and how that would be transferred.

8. Great News!

Many of us already Transfered our Chars tho, thinking a Twink or Frostmourne were not going to be up for grabs.

Just Transfered to Frostmourne, but would have made a 70 Twink Instead

Fix I see is "Re-transfering" the chars they already Transfered for 3000 gold which just deletes their wrath character and resends the Outland version as a FM or twink, or just "too bad, you already transferred!"

9. Great News!

Many of us already Transfered our Chars tho, thinking a Twink or Frostmourne were not going to be up for grabs.

Just Transfered to Frostmourne, but would have made a 70 Twink Instead

Fix I see is "Re-transfering" the chars they already Transfered for 3000 gold which just deletes their wrath character and resends the Outland version as a FM or twink, or just "too bad, you already transferred!"
    As someone who also transferred to Icecrown given the Frostmourne transfers were out of the question a few days ago, I would like this possibility as well.

Another option would be to allow us to re-transfer our character from Outland to Frostmourne and lose any progress/gold we may have done by then on Icecrown.
    Edited: October 7, 2020

10. If Twinking is Added, we should be Allowed to PM a Staff to have our level decreased by 10 IF we don't have any lvl 71+ gear on and it's before the option of transfering to 70 is added.

The Options of Twinking (If Decided to be allowed) and choosing between IC and FM should have been here when transferring was opened up...
    Edited: October 7, 2020

11. What if you already recreated your TBC character on icecrown months ago and got almost full bis? Any "merge" option or something? That'd be cool. Thankfully the only thing I really care about that I can't easily get again is the spectral tiger, and nice swp gear but whatever

12. Guys ,What happens if my nickname is the same on Outland and icc?

13. Guys ,What happens if my nickname is the same on Outland and icc?
    once you try to log that character for the first time on the new realm, you will be foreced to pick a new name

14. Hello, I haven't played for a long time and I can't find my Outland character. Since I have a premium account, I believe that only the name was removed and in order to trasfer that character to any WOTLK realm, I have to rename it.
    However, I don't have the TBC expansion and I can't download it. Is there a way to rename my character and transfer it?

15. I don't have the TBC expansion and I can't download it. Is there a way to rename my character and transfer it?
    you have to log-in and rename it (or, in case you have a reliable friend with TBC client, he can log for you and rename it)
    Btw check this post for TBC client magnet if that is the problem (since it has been removed from Warmane Download page):
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post3076617

First ... 678910 ... Last