1. I can't believe you don't say anything about the future availability of Frostmourne transfers for 8 pages of the thread, even though people were asking about it. A lot of people including myself transferred to Icecrown already 'cause of the lack of response.

2. Hello, i personally got 4 - 19 Twinks and 3 - 39 Twinks on Outland, if you need someone to help with testing the transfers id be happy to help :)

3. I can't believe you don't say anything about the future availability of Frostmourne transfers for 8 pages of the thread, even though people were asking about it. A lot of people including myself transferred to Icecrown already 'cause of the lack of response.
    This is because it has not been planned. We initially were opposed to this, but due to so many requests, we enabled it.

4. what about all bugy clases after Transfer ?

This is because it has not been planned. We initially were opposed to this, but due to so many requests, we enabled it.
    like my warr finaly its transfered to icecrown realm . but my warior dont have defence and berserking stance so its imposible to play . some achievs like dual talent isnt learned tho . i made a ticket for help but waiting 24 hours and still nothing ingame:(

5. I'll say what everybody thinks. I know that You don't give a damn and it's unfair that many of my guild mates rushed and transfered their Outland characters to Icecrown because of the potential threat of losing them forever. So I'm basically being rewarded for not caring, being lazy hence delaying my transfer because later on You decide to enable Frostmourne transfers... I understand that You haven't considered doing it in the first place, I understand that it wasn't planned at all but there should be compensation for the people who never wanted to transfer to Icecrown but did it in order to save their characters. I should take my guild and leave to another server 'cause contributing not only with player base but fundings (because many of them spend their money here) to such a careless staff is a disgrace.
    Edited: October 9, 2020

6. I had a couple of items which I bought with coins on the priest which was deleted on outland.
    It would really be nice if it could be refunded in any way, and that it is not just character transfer, because I already have 2 priests on Icecrown.
    And I really do not think that just "character transfer" is enough, because time spent on outland server is priceless and now you just have deleted my character.
    I would appreciate if coin refund could be performed, because that is the only way that it would be payed off properly.
    Thank you...

7. I had a couple of items which I bought with coins on the priest which was deleted on outland.... because time spent on outland server is priceless and now you just have deleted my character.
    Who did delete your "outland" character?

If you are assuming that because you can not see your chaarcter on website it means it has been flagged for a rename due to inactivity.
    So you have to log-in (wtih a TBC client) to set a name.
    Once you do that you will be able to transfer your character

8. Who did delete your "outland" character?

If you are assuming that because you can not see your chaarcter on website it means it has been flagged for a rename due to inactivity.
    So you have to log-in (wtih a TBC client) to set a name.
    Once you do that you will be able to transfer your character
    My friend, I don't have anything from it if I transfer it, because I have already 2 priests on icecrown, I would appreciate coin refund...

9. I also noticed something upon inspecting my professions after transferring. Even though the professions transferred at the skill level I left them at, all of my recipes are gone. Given how keeping track of things, such as items and titles was possible, I don't think keeping learned recipes should have been an issue. Was this intentional or should I write a ticket in regards to this issue?

10. Hello what will happen with the coins that we alrdy spended for useless items in WOTLK??

11. icecrown is always on que so not the best idea...

12. The same should happen with the mist of pandaria server --> frostwolf too . Its just waste of resources . isnt it ?

13. I transferred my character from Outlands to Frostmourne and it was leveled to 80, but I didn't get the starter gear. Anybody else experience that?

14. I transferred my character from Outlands to Frostmourne and it was leveled to 80, but I didn't get the starter gear. Anybody else experience that?
    did you check mail box ?

15. did you check mail box ?
    I did, I have not received anything through mailbox aside from the level 80 bag that gives you pots :(
    buy

First ... 7891011 ... Last